While Samsung’s Secure Folder is a great way to keep your private data safe, there may come a time when you need to transfer it to your PC. Whether you’re selling your phone or just want to back up your data, here’s how to transfer Samsung Secure Folder to PC. Before we get started, you’ll need to make sure that you have the latest version of the Samsung Smart Switch installed on your PC.
Once that’s done, go ahead and launch Smart Switch.
- Download and install the Samsung Smart Switch app on your computer
- Connect your Samsung device to your computer using a USB cable
- Launch the Samsung Smart Switch app on your computer
- Click on the “Backup” tab in the Samsung Smart Switch window
- Select “Secure Folder” from the list of data that you can back up and click “Start Backup”
- Once the backup is complete, click on the “Export to PC” button and select where you want to save the backup file on your computer
How Do I Transfer from My Samsung Secure Folder to My Computer?
Assuming you would like to know how to transfer files from your Samsung Secure Folder to a computer, there are a few different ways that you can do this. One way is by using a USB cable. To do this, you will need to enable USB debugging on your phone.
This can be done by going into the settings menu, then tapping on “About Phone” and finding the “Build Number” entry. Tap on this entry 7 times and you should see a message saying that you are now a developer. Once you have done this, go back into the settings menu and tap on the new “Developer Options” entry.
Scroll down until you find the “USB Debugging” option and enable it. Now, connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable and open up My Computer (or This PC in Windows 10). You should see your phone listed as a drive.
Double-click on it and then navigate to the Secure Folder directory. From here, you can copy/paste or drag and drop any files that you want to transfer over to your computer. Another way to transfer files from your Samsung Secure Folder is by using Bluetooth.
To do this, first, make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on both your phone and your computer. Then, open up the Secure Folder app on your phone and tap on the three dots in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Tap on “Settings” and then select “Share via Bluetooth” from the list of options.
A popup window will appear asking if you want to allow access to Bluetooth settings; tap “Allow” when prompted.
Next, select your computer from the list of paired devices and tap “Pair” when prompted; enter the PIN code that appears on your screen when prompted (this may be automatically entered for some computers).
Once paired, select which files you want to transfer over by tapping on them; once selected, tap on the share icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen (it looks like an arrow pointing up out of a box).
Your computer should now show up as an option; select it before tapping “Send” in order to begin transferring those files wirelessly!
Can Samsung Secure Folder Be Transferred?
Yes, Samsung Secure Folder can be transferred.
- On your old device, open Samsung Secure Folder and tap the three dots in the top right corner.
- Tap Export data.
- Choose how you’d like to export your data (via Bluetooth, NFC, or SD card). If you choose an SD card, insert an SD card into your device first.
- Tap Start Export.
- On your new device, open Samsung Secure Folder and tap the three dots in the top right corner again.
- a. If you exported via Bluetooth or NFC: Tap Import data and follow the on-screen instructions to finish importing from your old device.
b. If you exported to an SD card: Insert the SD card into your new device, tap Import data from storage > Internal storage > Samsung > SecureFolderExport, then tap START IMPORT.
How Do I Transfer Samsung Secure Folder from One Device to Another?
Assuming you would like to know how to transfer data from Samsung Secure Folder to another device, there are a few methods that can be used.
Firstly, if both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, you can use the ‘Send’ feature within Samsung Secure Folder to send files wirelessly. Simply open the file you wish to send in Samsung Secure Folder, tap the ‘Share’ icon, and select the device you wish to send it to.
If both devices aren’t on the same Wi-Fi network or you don’t have access to a Wi-Fi network, you can still transfer files by connecting both devices to your computer and using a USB cable. Once both devices are connected, open Samsung Secure Folder on your computer and select the files you wish to transfer. Then drag and drop them into the desired location on the other device.
Another method is by using Bluetooth. To do this, go into Settings > Connections > Bluetooth on both devices and make sure Bluetooth is turned on. Then on one of the devices, select the other device from the list of available Bluetooth connections and pair them.
Once paired, open Samsung Secure Folder on both devices and select the ‘Send via Bluetooth’ option. Choose which files you want to transfer over and they will start transferring wirelessly via Bluetooth.
How Do I Copy a Secure Folder?
If you’re looking to copy a Secure Folder, there are a few things you’ll need to do.
First, open the Secure Folder and tap on the three dots in the upper-right corner.
Next, tap on “Settings.”
From here, tap on “Back up and restore.” You should now see an option that says “Copy data.” Tap on this, then select where you’d like the files to be copied.
Once you’ve done this, hit “Confirm” and your files will begin copying over.
How to Transfer Secure Folder Samsung to New Phone
If you’re looking to transfer your Secure Folder data from an old Samsung phone to a new one, there are a few different ways to do it. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get it done.
- Make sure that both your old and new phones are running the latest version of Android and have the Secure Folder app installed.
- On your old phone, open the Secure Folder app and go to Settings > Backup and Restore.
- Tap ‘Back up now’ and wait for the process to complete. This will create a backup file of your Secure Folder data which you can then restore on your new phone.
- Connect your old phone to your new one via a USB cable and copy the backup file over to the latter’s internal storage.
- On your new phone, open the Secure Folder app and go to Settings > Backup and Restore > ‘Restore from backup’. Select the backup file you copied over from your old phone and wait for the restoration process to complete.
This post outlines the steps necessary to transfer files from Samsung’s Secure Folder to a PC. The process is relatively simple and only requires a few clicks.
First, open the Secure Folder on your Samsung device.
Second, select the files you wish to transfer.
Third, tap the Share icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Fourth, select Bluetooth as the share method.
Fifth, choose your PC as the destination device. Sixth, confirm the transfer on both devices. That’s it!
Your files will now be safely transferred to your PC.