Want to turn off your Fitbit Versa? This post clearly explains how to turn off Fitbit Versa smartwatch. Enjoy.
How to Turn Off Fitbit Versa?
- From the watch face, swipe left as needed until you reach settings.
- Click on the settings icon.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen.
- Select About.
- Scroll down and tap Shut down.
- Tap Yes when the system prompts: “Do you want to shut down?”
Related Article: How To Turn On Fitbit Alta HR
Related Article: How To Restart Fitbit Versa
If you found this post helpful, please share it with friends on social media. Have any questions about your Fitbit smartwatch? Please drop them in the comment section below.