If you’re like me, you probably get a lot of texts and email notifications throughout the day. And while it’s nice to know when someone has sent you a message, the constant dinging can be really annoying. Luckily, there’s an easy way to turn off the sent message sound on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Scroll down and tap Sounds & Haptics
- Under the “Sounds” section, scroll down to Sent Message Sound and tap on it
- Select None from the list of options
How Do I Turn off the Sound When I Send a Text?
To turn off the sound when you send a text, go to your phone’s settings and find the “Sound” or “Sounds and Vibrations” option. From here, you can disable the sound for text messages. If you’re using a Samsung Galaxy device, you can also go to the Messages app and disable notifications for individual conversations.
Can You Change the Sent Text Sound on iPhone?
Yes, you can change the sent text sound on your iPhone. To do so, go to Settings > Sounds > Text Tone. Here, you will see a list of different sounds that you can choose from.
Simply select the sound that you want and it will be applied to all outgoing texts from your iPhone.
How Do I Turn on the Swoosh Sound on My iPhone?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to enable the swoosh sound on an iPhone:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Select Sounds & Haptics.
3. Scroll down and select the Sound Effects toggle to turn the feature On or Off.
Turn off Swoosh Sound When Sending Text
If you’re like most people, you probably love the sound your iPhone makes when you send a text message. But did you know that you can actually turn off that sound? Here’s how:
1. Go to Settings > Sounds.
2. Scroll down to the “Text Tone” section and tap on it.
3. Tap on the “None” option at the top of the screen.
4. That’s it! The next time you send a text message, there will be no Swoosh sound accompanying it.
If you’re someone who hates hearing the sound of your own voice, you can now turn off the sent message sound on your iPhone. This feature is available in iOS 11 and later. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap Notifications.
3. Scroll down and tap Messages.