In Fortnite, you can enable or disable certain types of audio cues to help you better track other players. To do this, open the Settings menu and select the “Audio” tab. From here, you can toggle the “Footsteps” and “Chests” options to turn them on or off.
If you want to hear both types of audio cues, make sure both options are enabled.
- Go to the settings menu in Fortnite
- Navigate to the audio tab
- Scroll down to the “Footsteps” setting and set it to “On
- Scroll down to the “Chests” setting and set it to “On
How to SEE FOOTSTEPS AND CHESTS in Fortnite! (Updated 2020)
How Do I Enable Foot Steps in Fortnite?
If you’re looking to add a little more immersion to your Fortnite experience, one way you can do that is by turning on footstep audio. Here’s how:
1. Open the Fortnite settings menu by selecting the three lines in the upper right corner of the main screen.
2. Navigate to the Audio tab. 3. Scroll down to the Footsteps volume control and slide it to your desired level. You can also choose whether you want footsteps to be audible only to you, or everyone in your game session.
4. Save your changes and enjoy hearing those footsteps as you battle it out in Fortnite!
How Do I Turn on the Chest Indicator on Fortnite?
In order to turn on the chest indicator on Fortnite, you will need to go into the game’s settings and enable the “Show Chest Locations” option. This will cause small icons to appear on your screen whenever there is a treasure chest nearby. Keep in mind that this only works for chests that are within your line of sight – if there are any chests behind walls or other obstacles, they will not be indicated.
How to Turn on Footsteps on Fortnite Ps4
If you’re a fan of Fortnite, you know that one of the most important things in the game is being able to hear your enemies’ footsteps. It can mean the difference between life and death! Here’s how to make sure your footsteps are turned on so you can get the upper hand on your opponents.
1. Go to Settings. 2. Select Sound Settings. 3. Scroll down to Footsteps volume and make sure it’s turned up all the way.
4. You’re good to go! Now you’ll be able to hear those pesky enemy footsteps and take them out before they take you out!
In order to turn on footsteps and chests in Fortnite, you will need to go into the settings menu and select the audio tab. From there, you will want to make sure that the “Footsteps” option is turned on. Additionally, you can also choose to have chests make noise when they are opened by selecting the “Chests” option.