You might be looking for guidance on how to unban someone on Discord if you are in charge of a server, have one or some toxic users who have amended their ways, and now looking to regain admission back into the server.
Another possibility here is that you might have accidentally banned someone and now want to get them back in. Regardless of the situation, this post explains how to unban a Discord user.
How to Unban Someone on Discord?
- Login to your Discord account, if you haven’t.
- Open the appropriate server and click the arrow next to the server name.
- Select “Server Settings” from the options displayed.
- From items in the left menu, click “Ban”. This step will take you to a new window, which displays all banned users.
- Scroll through and find the user you want to be unbanned or use the search tab to find them quickly. This latter option will be helpful for servers with a huge list of banned users.
- After locating the user, click their ID name, select “Revoke Ban” and confirm the process.
That’s all on how to unban a Discord user. It is, however, important to note that lifting a ban won’t give the unbanned user automatic readmission into the server. They will have to rejoin the community through the invite code.
And here is another thing. Only server owners and administrators, including those who have the“ban and unban” permission, can lift a ban.
If you aren’t in charge however but would want yourself or someone unbanned, then talk to the right person.
With that, I hope this post on how to unban someone on Discord has helped you. Please share the post with others who might need this piece by using one of the share buttons below. If you also have questions or feedback, don’t hesitate to let me know in the comments.