If you’ve ever wanted to move photos from your iPhone to another device, you know it can be a bit of a process. First, you have to export the photos from your iPhone to your computer. Then, you can transfer them to the other device.
But what if there was an easier way?Well, there is! With the new iOS 12 update, there’s a feature that lets you quickly and easily unlock your iPhone so that you can transfer photos (and other data) directly to another device.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap “Cellular
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Cellular settings page and tap “Reset Statistics
- Confirm that you want to reset the statistics by tapping “Reset Statistics” again in the popup menu
- After the statistics have been reset, scroll back up to the top of the Cellular settings page and toggle off “Cellular Data
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning cable or USB cable
- Launch iTunes on your computer if it doesn’t open automatically when you connect your iPhone
- If prompted, enter your passcode or trust this computer if you’re using one for the first time
- On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10
- 14 or earlier, or on a PC, open Photos
- On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10
- 15 , click Devices in Finder , then select your iPhone
- If asked, unlock your iOS device using your passcode
- 7 8 Now that iTunes (or Finder) is open with your device selected, click on “Photos” in the left sidebar (under “Settings”)
- You can also select “Sync Photos” from here – but we recommend selecting “All Photos” so every photo is copied over, rather than just selected albums 9 In iTunes (or Finder), check both options under “Copy photos from: [Your Device Name]” – these ensure all pictures are transferred 10 Click Apply (or Sync) in iTunes (or Finder)
- Your photos will now begin transferring!
How Do I Enable Photo Transfer on My Iphone?
Assuming you would like instructions on how to transfer photos from your iPhone to a computer:First, connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. If this is the first time connecting the two devices, you may need to unlock your iPhone and trust the computer.
Once the devices are connected, open iTunes (if it doesn’t open automatically). Click on the device icon in the upper left corner of iTunes. In the main window that appears, click “Photos.”
Check the box next to “Sync Photos” and then choose how you would like to sync your photos: with iCloud Photos, My Photo Stream, or both. If you use iCloud Photos, make sure that Optimize Storage is checked so that full-resolution versions of your photos are stored on your computer only when there’s enough space. You can also choose whether synced photos should be removed from your iPhone when they’re deleted from your computer photo library.
When you’re finished making changes, click Apply in the lower right corner of iTunes.It may take a few moments for all of your photos to sync over—be patient! Once they’ve transferred successfully, you can view them in Apple’s Photos app (Mac) or Windows 10’s Photos app (PC).
How Do You Transfer Photos from Iphone to Another Iphone?
Assuming you would like a step by step guide on how to transfer photos from one iPhone to another:1. Make sure both iPhones are turned on and unlocked.
2. Connect both iPhones to the same Wi-Fi network.
If you don’t have access to a Wi-Fi network, you can use Bluetooth. 3. On the iPhone that has the photos you want to transfer, open the Photos app. 4. Tap Select in the upper-right corner of the screen.
5. Tap each photo or video that you want to transfer, then tap Done in the upper-right corner of the screen. 6. Tap Share in the upper-left corner of the screen, then tap AirDrop in the share menu that appears.* If AirDrop doesn’t appear in this menu, make sure it’s turned on in Settings -> General -> AirDrop.
* 7 . A list of nearby devices will appear; tap your other iPhone in this list.
* If prompted, choose whether you want to receive Contacts Only or Everyone as your AirDrop setting.* 8 .
Once your other iPhone appears as an option within AirDrop,tap it and wait for the device confirmation alert to appear on your screen; tap Accept when prompted.* If prompted again, choose Save Image (for photos) or Save Video (for videos).* The selected items will now begin transferring wirelessly from one device to the other!
How to Import Photos from Iphone to Pc
Assuming you would like a blog post on how to transfer photos from an iPhone to a PC:“How to Import Photos from Iphone to Pc”Most of us take pictures with our phones now instead of carrying around a digital camera.
They’re convenient and always with us, which means we have thousands of photos stored on our phones. But what happens when we want to edit or print those photos? We need to get them off of our phone and onto our computer.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to import your iPhone photos onto your PC.Step 1: Connect Your Phone to Your Computer Use the USB cord that came with your iPhone and plug it into your computer.
If you have a Mac, you will need an adapter (sold separately). Once your phone is plugged in, it should pop up as a drive on your computer. If it doesn’t, open “My Computer” (for Windows) or “Finder” (for Mac) and look for your device under the “Devices with Removable Storage” section.
Step 2: Select the Photos You Want to ImportNow that your phone is connected, open it up and find the photo app. Select the album or folder that contains the pictures you want transferred over.
To select multiple pictures at once, hold down the “Command” key (on Mac) or the “Ctrl” key (on Windows) while clicking each individual photo you wish to transfer—this will highlight all selected photos in blue.Step 3: Copy The Selected PhotosWith all desired photos selected, go back up to the top menu bar and click “Edit.”
From there, choose either “Copy” or “Select All,” depending on whether you want all pictures in that particular album transferred over or just specific ones that you’ve highlighted/selected..Step 4: Paste The Copied Photos Into A Folder On Your ComputerNow go back over to My Computer/Finder window where your device should still be listed as a drive. Find somewhere easy for you remember on your hard drive—like create a new folder called “iPhone Pictures”—and double click it open so we can paste everything inside here.. Right click anywhere inside this new folder and select Paste from the dropdown options menu that appears.. After few moments ,all copied files should appear inside thisfolder; these arenow safe copiesofyour original filesfromyour iPhone!
Assuming you would like a summary of the blog post titled “How to Unlock iPhone to Transfer Photos”:The post begins by explaining that, in order to transfer photos from an iPhone to another device, the phone must first be unlocked. It goes on to say that this can be done by opening the Settings app and tapping on the General option, then selecting “Reset.”
Next, the user should tap “Erase All Content and Settings” and enter their passcode when prompted. After the phone has been reset, it will be unlocked and ready to transfer photos. The final step is to connect the iPhone to the desired device using a USB cable and choose the “Transfer Photos” option.