Assuming you have an iPhone and iMovie already downloaded, follow these steps to upload your iMovie project straight to YouTube! First, open your project in iMovie and tap the share button in the upper right-hand corner. A menu will pop up with various sharing options; select “YouTube.”
If you haven’t already signed into your YouTube account on your phone, you’ll be prompted to do so now. Next, give your video a title and description, then choose whether you want it to be public, unlisted, or private. Once you’ve made all your selections, tap “Publish” in the upper right-hand corner and wait for the upload to complete.
That’s it – easy as pie!
- Open the iMovie app on your iPhone and select the video you want to upload to YouTube
- Tap the share button in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select Export Movie from the share menu
- Choose a resolution for your video and tap Export
- Once your video has exported, open the YouTube app on your iPhone and sign in with your Google account information
- 6 Tap Upload at the bottom of the screen, then tap Camera Roll at the top of the next screen
- 7 Find and select your iMovie video from your Camera Roll, then tap Done in the upper right corner of the screen
- 8 Enter a title, description, and tags for your video and tap Publish when you’re finished
How to upload an iMovie video to YouTube on iPhone/iPad 2021
Can You Upload it to Youtube from Imovie?
Yes, you can upload your iMovie project directly to YouTube! Here’s how:
1. Open your project in iMovie and click the Share button in the top-right corner of the window.
2. In the Share window that appears, select YouTube from the list of options on the left side of the window.
3. Enter your YouTube username and password in the appropriate fields, then click Sign In.
4. In the next field, enter a title for your video and a description if desired.
5. Select a category for your video from the drop-down menu, then click Next.
6. Choose whether you want to publish your video as unlisted or public, then click Publish Video.
Why can’t I Export an Imovie to YouTube?
There are a few reasons why you might not be able to export your iMovie project to YouTube. One possibility is that your project contains video footage that is in a format that is not compatible with YouTube. For example, if your project contains footage shot in 4K resolution, you will need to export it at a lower resolution before uploading it to YouTube.
Another possibility is that your project contains copyrighted material (such as music or videos) that cannot be uploaded to YouTube without the permission of the copyright holder. If this is the case, you will need to remove the copyrighted material from your project before exporting it. Finally, if you’re having trouble exporting your iMovie project to YouTube, make sure that you have the latest version of iMovie installed on your computer.
How Do You Upload Imovie from iPhone?
Assuming you mean how do you transfer an iMovie project from your iPhone to your computer: iMovie projects are stored in the Camera Roll on your device. To transfer an iMovie project from your iPhone to your computer, connect your device to your computer and open iTunes.
Select your device in iTunes, then click the “Apps” tab. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the “File Sharing” section. Click on iMovie in the list of apps.
This will show you a list of all iMovie projects stored on your device. Select the project you want to transfer, then click the “Save To…” button. Choose a location on your computer to save the file, then click “Save”.
Imovie Not Uploading to YouTube 2021
If you’re having trouble uploading your iMovie project to YouTube, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that your project is saved in the correct format. YouTube accepts a variety of video formats, but for best results, we recommend using either MP4 or MOV format.
If your project is saved in another format, try exporting it as an MP4 or MOV file and then upload that version to YouTube. If your project is already in MP4 or MOV format and you’re still having trouble uploading it to YouTube, the next step is to check the resolution of your video. For best results on YouTube, we recommend exporting your iMovie project at 720p or 1080p resolution.
You can check the resolution of your video by selecting it in iMovie and then choosing File > Get Info from the menu bar. If the resolution isn’t set to 720p or 1080p, try changing it and then exporting your project again before uploading it to YouTube. Finally, if you’re still having trouble uploading your iMovie project to YouTube after trying all of the above steps, contact Apple Support for further assistance.
There are a few ways that you can upload your iMovie to YouTube from your iPhone. The first way is to use the built-in sharing feature in iMovie. To do this, simply open up your project and tap on the share button.
From there, select YouTube and sign in with your account information. Once you’re signed in, you’ll be able to choose some settings for your video and then hit the upload button. The second way to upload an iMovie to YouTube is by using the iOS Photos app.
To do this, open up the Photos app and select the movie that you want to upload. Tap on the share button and then select YouTube. You’ll be prompted to sign in with your account information before being able to choose some settings for your video.
Once everything is set, hit the upload button and your video will start uploading!