Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to use PayPal with your Nintendo Switch:
1. Go to the official PayPal website and create an account if you do not already have one.
2. Once you are logged in, click on the “Send & Request” tab at the top of the page.
3. Click “Pay for goods or services.“
4. Enter the email address associated with your Nintendo account in the “To” field and enter the amount of money you wish to transfer in the “Amount” field.
5. Select your funding source from the dropdown menu and click “Continue.”
6. Review your transaction details and click “Send Money Now.”
7. You will receive an email confirmation from PayPal once the transaction is complete.
- Log in to your PayPal account and select “Send Money”
- Enter the amount of money you want to send and select “Nintendo Switch” as the recipient
- Enter your Nintendo Switch account information and confirm the transaction
- Your funds will be transferred to your Nintendo Switch account and can be used to purchase games, DLC, or other content from the Nintendo eShop
How Do I Add Money to My Nintendo Eshop With Paypal?
Since the Nintendo eShop doesn’t accept PayPal directly, you’ll need to set up a Japanese Nintendo Network account and add funds through that. Here’s how:
1. Sign up for a Japanese Nintendo Network account.
You can do this by creating a new account on the Japanese Nintendo website or by linking your existing Nintendo Network ID to a Japanese region in your account settings.
2. Once you have a Japanese Nintendo Network account, sign in to the eShop on your Nintendo 3DS or Wii U console and select “Add Funds.“
3. Select “Credit Card” as your payment method and enter your credit card information.
You can also add funds using a prepaid card from Japan, but PayPal isn’t an option here.
4. Enter the amount of money you want to add to your eShop balance and confirm the transaction. The funds will be added immediately and you’ll be able to start buying games and other content from the eShop right away!
What Payment Methods Does Nintendo Accept?
Nintendo offers a variety of payment methods for its customers. These include credit and debit cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, and even cryptocurrency. For credit and debit cards, Nintendo accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
For e-wallets, the company accepts PayPal, Skrill, NETELLER, and ecoPayz. And for prepaid cards, Nintendo accepts Paysafecard and Nintendo eShop Cards. Lastly, Nintendo also accepts Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies as payment methods.
So if you’re looking to pay for your Nintendo products with crypto, you can definitely do so!
How Do I Add a Payment Method to a Switch?
There are two ways to add a payment method to your Nintendo Switch: through the System Settings menu, or through the Shop Menu. System Settings Method
1. From the Home screen, select “System Settings.”
2. Scroll down and select “Accounts.“
3. Select “Add Funds to Your Account.”
4. Choose the amount of money you would like to add, then select “Credit Card” or “Nintendo eShop Card/Gift Card” as your payment method.
If you’re adding a credit card, you’ll need to enter your card number, expiration date, and security code. If you’re adding a Nintendo eShop Card or Gift Card, scratch off the back of the card to reveal the 16-digit code, then enter that code in the appropriate field. Once everything is filled out, select “OK.”
5. Review your information one last time, then select “Confirm.” Your purchase will now be processed and the funds will be added to your account! Shop Menu Method
1. From the Home screen, select the icon for the game you’d like to buy. For this example, we’ll use Super Mario Odyssey.
2. Scroll down and select “Buy Now.“
How Do I Find My Paypal Link?
Assuming you would like instructions on how to create a PayPal link:
1. Log in to your PayPal Business account at www.paypal.com.
2. Click the Tools icon at the top of the page, then select All tools from the drop-down menu.
3. On the left side of the screen, under “Selling online,” click “Create payment buttons for your website.“
4. Enter your information into the form that appears and click Create Button when finished.
Nintendo Switch Paypal Not Working
If you’re trying to use Paypal to buy games or make other purchases on the Nintendo Switch, you may have run into some trouble. Unfortunately, it seems that Paypal is currently not working with Nintendo’s new console. There’s no word on why this is the case, but it’s likely due to some sort of technical issue.
Hopefully, Nintendo and Paypal will be able to get things sorted out soon. In the meantime, you’ll need to use another payment method if you want to make any purchases on the Switch.
In order to use Paypal on your Nintendo Switch, you will need to create a Japanese Nintendo Network ID. Once you have created this ID, you will be able to add Paypal as a payment method. You will then be able to use Paypal to purchase games and other content from the Nintendo eShop.