In order to use your phone as a Nintendo Switch controller, you will need to download and install the Nintendo Switch Online app. Once the app is installed, open it up and sign in with your Nintendo account. From there, you will be able to select “Controller Settings” and then “Phone.”
Follow the prompts on the screen in order to pair your phone with the Switch. After that, you’ll be able to use your phone as a controller for any game that supports Joy-Con controllers!
- Download and install the Nintendo Switch Online app on your smart device
- Open the app and sign in with your Nintendo account
- Select “Controller” from the main menu
- Tap “Change Grip/Order” to re-arrange the layout of the buttons on your controller screen
- To calibrate your motion controls, tap “Settings” > “Motion Controls” and follow the prompts shown on the screen
USE YOUR PHONE AS A NINTENDO SWITCH CONTROLLER!!! (read description)
How Can I Use My Phone As a Switch Controller Ios?
Assuming you would like to use your iPhone as a Switch controller: You can use your iPhone as a Switch controller in two ways: by using the official Nintendo Switch Online app, or by using a third-party app. To use the Nintendo Switch Online app, first, make sure that your iPhone and Nintendo Switch are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Then, open the app and tap on the Controller icon in the upper right corner. From here, you should see your iPhone listed as a controller option. Tap on it and then follow the on-screen prompts to connect your phone to your Switch.
Once connected, you’ll be able to use your iPhone as a Joy-Con controller. There are also several third-party apps that allow you to use your iPhone as a Switch controller, such as Joystick Mapper and Remote Play PC. To use either of these apps, you’ll need to download and install them on both your iPhone and computer.
Once installed, open the app on both devices and follow the on-screen instructions for connecting them. After they’re connected, you should be able to play any game with your iPhone that supports Joy-Con controllers.
Can I Bluetooth My Phone to My Nintendo Switch?
Yes, you can use Bluetooth to connect your phone to your Nintendo Switch. To do this, go into the Settings menu on your Switch and select “Controllers.” Then, select “Change Grip/Order” and choose “Wireless Pro Controller.”
Next, press and hold the pairing button on the back of the controller until it starts blinking. Finally, open up the Bluetooth settings on your phone and look for a device called “Pro Controller.” Once you select that device, it should pair with your Switch and you’ll be ready to play!
How to Use iPhone As Nintendo Switch Controller
If you’re a fan of Nintendo Switch games, you might be interested in using your iPhone as a controller. Here’s how to do it:
1. Download and install the Joy-Con Enabler app on your iPhone.
This will allow you to use your iPhone as a left or right Joy-Con controller.
2. Connect your iPhone to your Nintendo Switch console via Bluetooth.
3. Open the Joy-Con Enabler app on your iPhone and select the “Left” or “Right” option, depending on which hand you want to use the controller in.
4. The app will now mirror the button layout of a Joy-Con controller on your iPhone’s screen. Simply tap the buttons on your screen to control the game!
The post explains how to use a phone as a Nintendo Switch controller. The author starts by talking about the Joy-Cons, which are the official controllers for the Nintendo Switch. He says that they’re not very comfortable to hold for long periods of time, and they’re also quite expensive.
The author then talks about using a phone as a controller, which is a much cheaper option. He explains how to set up the phone so that it can be used as a controller, and he also lists some of the benefits of using a phone as a controller.