The PS5 controller can be used on the Nintendo Switch by connecting it to the Switch via a USB cable. Once connected, the PS5 controller will work just like any other controller on the Switch.
- Turn on your Nintendo Switch console and your PS5 controller
- On the PS5 controller, press and hold the PlayStation button and Share button until the light bar flashes
- Go to Settings > Controllers and Sensors > Add New Controller on your Nintendo Switch console and select “Wireless Controller” when prompted
- Press and hold the sync button on your Switch console for three seconds until the menu appears
- Then, select “Change Grip/Order” from the menu
- Highlight “Wireless Controller” in the list of controllers that appears and press A to connect your PS5 controller to your Nintendo Switch console via Bluetooth
How Do I Get My Playstation Controller to Work on Switch?
If you want to use a Playstation controller on your Switch, you will need to purchase a special adapter. Once you have the adapter, you can connect it to the Switch and then plug in your Playstation controller. You may need to press a button on the adapter in order for it to work properly.
How Do You Connect a Ps5 Controller to a Nintendo Bluetooth Switch?
It is not possible to connect a PS5 controller to a Nintendo Bluetooth Switch. The two devices use different wireless technologies and are not compatible with each other.
How to Connect Ps5 Controller to Nintendo Switch Without Adapter
If you’re a fan of both Sony’s PlayStation 5 and Nintendo’s Switch, you might be wondering if there’s any way to connect the PS5 controller to the Switch without using an adapter. Unfortunately, there is no official way to do this. However, there are some workarounds that may allow you to use your PS5 controller with your Switch.
One workaround is to use a third-party adapter such as the 8BitDo Wireless Bluetooth Adapter. This adapter will allow you to connect your PS5 controller to your Switch via Bluetooth. Once connected, you’ll be able to use your PS5 controller with most games that support controllers on the Switch.
Another workaround is to use a program called DS4Windows. This program allows you to connect your PS4 controller to your PC via USB and then emulate an Xbox 360 controller on your PC. You can then use this emulated Xbox 360 controller with the Steam version of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which also supports controllers on the Switch.
While neither of these methods is official, they should allow you to use your PS5 controller with your Nintendo Switch if you’re determined enough.
The new PlayStation 5 controller can be used on the Nintendo Switch, thanks to a handy adapter. Here’s how to do it. You’ll need:
– A PlayStation 5 controller – The official Sony PS5 controller adapter for the Nintendo Switch First, make sure that you have the latest version of the Nintendo Switch firmware installed.
As of this writing, that’s version 11.0.0 or higher. Next, connect the PS5 controller adapter to your Switch dock using the USB port on the back. Once it’s plugged in, press and hold the PS button on your PS5 controller for three seconds until it turns on.
Then, press and hold the pairing button on the top of the adapter for three seconds until the LED starts flashing white. Now you should see a “Wireless Controller” option appear in your Switch’s controllers menu; select it with your Joy-Con or Pro Controller and hit Connect to pair them up. And that’s it!