Have you ever wondered how to view story Reshares on Instagram? Well, wonder no more! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to do just that.
Keep reading to learn more.
- Open the Instagram app on your device
- Find the story you would like to view the reshare of and tap on it
- In the bottom left corner of the photo or video, you will see a white paper airplane icon
- Tap on this icon
- A new screen will open up showing you who has reshared your story
- You can tap on any of these people’s profile photos to view their stories
How Do You See Story Reshares on Instagram?
When you share a story on Instagram, you have the option to allow people to reshare it. If you do allow people to reshare your story, anyone who sees it will be able to tap the “send” icon in the bottom left corner and send it to someone else. The person who receives the story will see that you shared it with them, and they can view it just like any other story.
If you don’t want people to be able to reshare your stories, you can turn off the option in your settings. To do this, go to your profile and tap the “Settings” cog in the top right corner. Then, scroll down and tap “Story Settings” under “Privacy & Security.”
From here, toggle off the “Allow Reshares” option.
Can You View Story Reshares?
Yes, you can view story Reshares. To do so, simply go to the original post and look for the “Reshares” icon underneath the post. Clicking on this will bring up a list of everyone who has Reshared the post.
Did Instagram Remove Viewing Story Reshares?
Instagram has removed the ability to view story Reshares, meaning users can no longer see who has Reshared their content. This change was first noticed by social media expert Matt Navarra, who posted about it on Twitter. It’s not currently clear why Instagram has made this change, but it could be due to privacy concerns or simply because the feature wasn’t being used much.
This is a disappointing change for those of us who liked being able to see who was sharing our content, but we’ll have to adjust to the new reality of using Instagram.
Can You See Story Reshares After 24 Hours?
Yes, you can see story reshares after 24 hours. If someone shares your story within 24 hours of you posting it, you’ll be able to see that they shared it on their profile. After 24 hours, though, the share will disappear from their profile.
View Story Reshares Instagram Meaning
When you view a story on Instagram and it has been shared by someone else, it will say “Reshares” next to the number of views. This lets you know that not only did the person who originally posted the story think it was worth sharing, but that at least one other person agreed! And if they found it interesting enough to share, chances are you will too.
If you’re curious about who’s been sharing your Instagram Stories, there’s now a way to find out. Here’s how to view story reshares on Instagram:
1. Go to your profile and tap the three lines in the upper right corner.
2. Tap Settings > Privacy > Story Controls > View Reshares. 3. Turn on View Reshares and tap Done. Now, when you share a story, you’ll be able to see who’s reshared it by going to the story controls (the same place you turned on view reshares) and tapping on Views.
From there, you’ll see two lists: one for people who’ve seen your story and another for people who’ve reshared it.