Hulu is one of the most popular streaming services out there and for good reason. Not only does it offer a great selection of TV shows, movies, and Originals, but it also has a very reasonable price point. And if you happen to have a Hulu Smart TV, you’re in for a real treat.
That’s because you can watch live TV on your Hulu Smart TV without having to pay any extra fees.
- Open the Hulu app on your smart TV
- If you don’t have the app, you can download it from your TV’s app store
- Select “Live TV” from the main menu
- Browse the available channels or search for a specific channel
- Select the channel you want to watch and enjoy live TV!
Can You Watch Hulu Live on a Smart TV?
Yes, you can watch Hulu live on a smart TV. You will need to have a Hulu account and be subscribed to the Hulu + Live TV plan. Once you have done that, you can download the Hulu app on your smart TV and log in with your credentials. After that, you will be able to watch all of the channels that are included in your subscription.
Why Can’t I Watch Live TV on My Hulu App?
If you’re wondering why you can’t watch Live TV on your Hulu app, it’s because the app doesn’t support Live TV streaming. In order to watch Live TV on Hulu, you’ll need to use a compatible device such as a smart TV, streaming player, or game console. You can also watch Live TV on your computer by visiting the Hulu website.
How Do I Access Live TV on Hulu?
Hulu’s live TV streaming service is available on a variety of devices, including Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and more. You can also watch Hulu Live on your computer or laptop via the web browser.
To start watching Hulu Live, simply sign up for a free trial (which you can do through the link below). Once you’ve signed up and logged in, select the “Live” tab from the main menu. From here, you’ll be able to browse all of the live TV channels that are available to you. Simply click on a channel to start watching.
If you’re having trouble finding something to watch, try using Hulu’s “Live What’s On” guide which will show you all of the currently airing shows across all channels. Alternatively, if there’s a specific show or movie that you want to watch, search for it by name using the search bar at the top of the screen.
How Do You Get to Live TV on Smart TV?
There are a few different ways that you can get to Live TV on smart TV. One way is to use an over-the-air (OTA) antenna. This will give you access to your local channels that are broadcast in your area.
Another way is to sign up for a streaming service like Sling TV or Hulu + Live TV. These services will give you access to many popular cable and network channels that you can watch live.
How to Watch Live TV on Hulu App
If you’re a fan of live television, there’s good news: you can watch live TV on the Hulu app! All you need is a compatible device and a Hulu subscription.
Here’s how to get started:
- Download the Hulu app on your device. You can find it in the App Store (for iOS devices) or the Google Play Store (for Android devices).
- Open the app and sign in with your Hulu credentials. If you don’t have an account yet, you can sign up for one at hulu.com/start.
- Once you’re signed in, select “Live TV” from the main menu. This will take you to the Live TV home screen, where you’ll see a list of available channels.
- Select the channel you want to watch from the list and start watching! You can also browse by genre or search for specific shows or movies using the search bar at the top of the screen.
Hulu has introduced a new feature that allows users to watch live TV on their smart TVs. This is a great addition for those who want to cut the cord and get rid of their cable subscription. The service offers a free trial so you can try it out before you commit to it.
You will need to create a Hulu account and then link it to your smart TV. Once you have done this, you can start watching live TV right away.
There are some channels available with the free trial, but if you want access to more channels, you will need to upgrade to the paid plan.