If your iPhone 7 is unresponsive and you can’t press the Home button, don’t worry. There is a way to activate your device without using the Home button. Here’s how:
1. Press and hold the Power button on the right side of your iPhone 7.2. At the same time, press and hold the Volume down button on the left side of your device.3. Continue holding both buttons until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
Once you see this, release both buttons and allow your device to finish booting up.
- Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer
- Connect your iPhone 7 to your computer using the Lightning cable
- Launch iTunes and select your iPhone 7 from the Devices menu in the left sidebar
- Click on the Summary tab and then click on the Check for Update button
- Click on Download and Install when prompted by iTunes to update your iPhone 7 to the latest iOS software version
- Once the update is installed, disconnect your iPhone 7 from your computer and press and hold down the power button until you see “Slide to Power Off” appear on-screen
- If you have an iPhone 6s or earlier, press and hold down both the power button and home button until you see “Slide to Power Off” appear on-screen
- If you have an iPhone SE, iPad Pro (9
- 7-inch), or iPad Pro (12
- 9-inch) (1st generation),press and hold down both the power button and volume down button until you see “Slide to Power Off” appear on-screen
- If you have an iPad Pro (12
How to use or Activate iPhone 7/8 with out home button iPhone Home Button Damage
How Do I Activate My Iphone 7 With a Broken Home Button?
If your iPhone 7’s home button is broken, there are still a few ways that you can activate it. One way is to use the on-screen home button that appears when you press the power button. You can also activate Siri by long pressing the power button, and then asking Siri to open an app for you.
If you need to access the Control Center, you can do so by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
Can You Use an Iphone 7 Without the Home Button?
Yes, you can use an iPhone 7 without the home button. While the home button is a key part of the iPhone experience, it’s not required to use the device. If your home button is damaged or stops working, you can still navigate your phone using on-screen controls.
How Can I Use My Iphone Without the Home Button?
If you’re used to using the home button on your iPhone to return to the main screen or exit an app, you may be wondering what to do now that it’s gone. Here are a few tips for how to use your iPhone without the home button:– Use the AssistiveTouch feature: This is a built-in accessibility feature that can be used in place of the home button.
To turn it on, go to Settings > General > Accessibility and scroll down to the bottom of the page where you’ll see the “AssistiveTouch” option. Turn this on and a small white circle will appear on your screen. You can then tap this circle to access various functions, including returning to the home screen or opening up the multitasking menu.
– Use gestures: With iOS 11, Apple introduced new gesture controls for the iPhone X that replace the need for a home button. To return to the main screen, simply swipe up from the bottom of your screen. To access the multitasking menu, which shows all of your open apps, double-tap on the side button (the one located at either end ofthe power/lock key).
How Can I Restore My Iphone 7 Without the Home Button?
If your iPhone 7 is not responding to presses of the Home button, there are a few things you can try to get it working again. First, make sure that the Home button is clean and free of debris. If that doesn’t work, you can try a hard reset by pressing and holding the power button and volume down button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears.
If neither of those solutions work, you may need to take your iPhone 7 to an Apple Store or authorized service provider for further diagnosis.
How to Open Iphone Without Home Button After Restore
One of the most common questions we get from new iPhone users is how to open their phone if the home button isn’t working. If you’ve just restored your iPhone from a backup, it’s likely that the home button wasn’t included in the restore process. Here’s a quick and easy way to open your iPhone without the home button:
1. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility.2. Scroll down and select AssistiveTouch.3. Turn on AssistiveTouch and a small white circle will appear on your screen.
This is your virtual home button!4. To use your virtual home button, simply tap it and then perform the action you want (double-tap to activate Siri, triple-tap to access the Home screen, etc.).
If your iPhone 7 or later has a Home button that isn’t responding, try the following steps:1. Clean the Home button and your finger. If dirt or debris is on either, that could be interfering with the connection.
2. Restart your iPhone. Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider appears. Drag it to turn off your iPhone.
Then press and hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo appear. 3 Check for software updates . Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
If an update is available, install it by following the prompts on your screen.. After updating iOS, restart your iPhone by holding down the power button until “Slide to Power Off” appears on the screen, then slide to confirm.
. Once it’s turned off, press and hold down the power button again until you see an Apple logo appear onscreen..
4 . Try using AssistiveTouch . This feature simulates a Home button press using on-screen controls .
To activate this feature : go to Settings -> Accessibility , then select “AssistiveTouch” from under Physical & Motor -> Touch -> AssistiveTouch .. 5 Double check for hardware damage .