It’s easy to block someone from leaving you a voicemail on your Android phone. Here’s how:Open the Phone app and tap the three dots in the top right corner.
Tap Settings and then Blocked numbers. Tap Add a number and enter the number you want to block.That’s it!
The person will still be able to call you, but they won’t be able to leave you a voicemail.
- Open the Phone app on your Android device 2
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen, then tap “Settings” 3
- Scroll down to the “Voicemail” section and tap “Block unknown callers” 4
- Toggle the switch to the “On” position
Can I Block Someone from Leaving a Voicemail?
It is not possible to block someone from leaving a voicemail. Voicemails are stored on the carrier’s server, not on your phone, so the person who is trying to leave the voicemail would need to be blocked by your carrier.
How Do I Stop a Blocked Number from Leaving a Voicemail on My Android?
If you have an Android phone, you can block numbers in two ways: either by using the Phone app or by installing a third-party call blocker app.To block a number using the Phone app:
1. Open the Phone app and tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
2. Select “Settings” from the menu that appears. 3. Tap on “Call blocking” in the Settings menu. 4. Tap on “Add a number” and enter the number you want to block.
You can also tap on “Block unknown callers” to block numbers that are not in your contacts list. 5. Once you’ve added the number (or numbers) you want to block, tap on the back arrow in the top left corner of the screen to return to the main Settings menu. Your changes will be automatically saved.
To block a number using a third-party call blocker app: 1. Open up Google Play Store and search for “call blocker.” There are many different apps available, so choose one that has good reviews and install it on your phone.
2.. Once it’s installed, open up the app and add any numbers you want to blocked list..
When someone calls you from a blocked number, they will hear a message saying that their call cannot be completed.. And that’s it!
How Can Blocked Numbers Still Leave Voicemail?
It’s a common question: you block a number from your phone, thinking that will stop them from being able to contact you in any way – but then you find they can still leave you voicemails. How is this possible?The answer lies in the way blocking works on cell phones.
When you block a number, it prevents that number from being able to call or text you – but it doesn’t necessarily prevent them from leaving voicemails.This is because when a blocked caller tries to leave you a voicemail, their call will go through as usual – but it will be immediately disconnected once it hits your voicemail box. The caller won’t hear any ringing or busy signal; they’ll just hear dead air until the moment their message starts recording.
So while the caller can technically still leave you a voicemail, they won’t know that it went through successfully unless you tell them. And since most people don’t regularly check their blocked calls list, chances are good that the blocked caller will never know their message made it through.
How to Block a Number from Leaving Voicemail on Samsung
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t want just anyone leaving voicemails on your Samsung phone. Luckily, there’s an easy way to block a number from leaving voicemail. Here’s how:
1. Open the Phone app on your Samsung phone. 2. Tap the 3 dots in the top right corner and select “Settings.” 3. Scroll down and tap “Blocked numbers.”
4. Tap “Add a number” and enter the number you want to block. 5. Tap the green “+” sign to add the number to your blocked list. 6. That’s it!
The selected number will no longer be able to leave voicemails on your Samsung phone.
If you’re tired of getting voicemails from someone, you can block them on your Android phone. Here’s how:1. Open the Phone app.
2. Tap the three dots in the top-right corner and select “Settings.” 3. Tap “Blocked numbers.” 4. Tap the “+” sign and enter the number you want to block.
5. tap the “Block” button.Now, when that person calls you, they’ll hear a message saying that their call has been blocked by your carrier.