1. Tap the Settings icon on your home screen, and then tap Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
2. Tap Add Account under Accounts. If you have multiple email accounts set up on your iPhone, you may need to scroll down to find this option.
3. Select Other from the list of account types that appears.
4. Choose Add Mail Account from the options that appear next.
5. Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your email account into the appropriate fields (these should be provided by your email service).
6. Then tap Next at the top of the screen to continue.
- Open the Mail app on your iPhone 2
- Tap the Settings icon in the bottom left corner of the screen 3
- Tap Accounts in the list of settings options 4
- Select the account you want to change the email address for 5
- Tap Account > Info > Email Address and enter the new email address you want to use 6
- Tap Done to save your changes
How to change Email Address For Mail App On iPhone
How Do I Change My Email on the iPhone Mail App
Assuming you would like instructions on how to change the email account associated with the Mail app on your iPhone:
1. Tap the Settings icon on your Home screen.
2. Scroll down and tap Accounts & Passwords.
3. Tap the account you want to update under Accounts. If you don’t see the account listed, tap Add Account.
4. Enter your new email address and password, then tap Next in the upper right corner of the screen.
Your iPhone will verify that the account works by sending a verification message to your new address; follow any instructions provided in that message to complete the setup of your new email address within Mail.
How Do I Change My Primary Email Address on the iPhone Mail App?
If you need to change your primary email address on the Mail app for iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings app and tap on Accounts & Passwords.
2. Tap on the account that you want to change the primary email address for.
3. Tap on Email under the ACCOUNT INFORMATION section.
4. Tap on the email address that you want to make your primary email address, then tap on Make Primary next to it.
How do I Add Or Delete an Email Account on the iPhone Mail App?
Assuming you would like instructions on how to add or delete an email account on the iPhone Mail app: Open the Settings app. Tap Passwords & Accounts.
Tap Add Account, then select your email provider. Enter your email address and password. Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
Choose information from your email account, like Contacts or Calendars. Tap Save. If you can’t tap Save, make sure that you’ve entered all required information and that your password is correct.
To delete an email account: Open the Settings app > Passwords & Accounts > choose the account > Scroll down to the bottom and tap Delete Account.
What are the Steps to Changing Your Password for an Email Account on the iPhone Mail App?
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to change your password for an email account on the iPhone Mail app: “How to Change Your Password for an Email Account on the iPhone Mail App” If you need to update your password for an email account that you have set up on your iPhone’s Mail app, it’s a pretty simple process.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Settings app and scroll down to the ‘Mail‘ section. Tap on ‘Accounts‘.
2. Select the email account whose password you need to change from the list.
3. Tap on ‘Password‘. You may be prompted to enter your device passcode at this point.
4. Enter your new password in the ‘New Password field and then type it again in the ‘Verify Password‘ field below that.
5. Tap on ‘Done‘ when you’re finished and then exit out of Settings.
How to Change Email Settings on iPhone
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to change email settings on an iPhone: “How to Change Email Settings on iPhone” If you need to change your email settings on your iPhone, it’s not as difficult as it may seem.
In this article, we’ll show you how to change your email settings on your iPhone in just a few simple steps. First, open the Settings app on your iPhone. Scroll down and tap Accounts & Passwords.
Then, tap the account that you want to change the settings for. From here, you can change a variety of different email settings, including the outgoing mail server, incoming mail server, and more. To change the outgoing mail server, tap SMTP under Outgoing Mail Server.
From here, you can choose which server you want to use from the list of available servers. To change the incoming mail server, tap IMAP under Incoming Mail Server. Again, from here you can select which server you want to use from the list of available servers.
That’s all there is to change your email settings on your iPhone! Whether you need to update your outgoing mail server or incoming mail server information, it’s easy to do right from the Settings app.
Assuming you would like a summary of the blog post found at the following link: https://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-change-email-address-on-iphone/ If you need to change the email address associated with your iPhone’s Mail app, it only takes a few steps.
First, open the Settings app and scroll down to the Passwords & Accounts section. Next, tap on the account you want to update under Accounts. Finally, enter your new email address in the field labeled “Email.”
Once you’re finished, tap Done in the upper right corner of the screen.