Apple offers different storage plans for iCloud, and you can upgrade your storage at any time. If you need more storage than what is offered with your plan, you can purchase more from the iCloud Settings menu on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or in System Preferences on a Mac. You can also change your payment method from this menu.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap your name at the top of the screen, then tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID
- You might need to sign in or use Touch ID
- Tap Payment Information, then change or remove your information and tap Done
Why Can’T I Update My Icloud Payment Method?
If you’re trying to update your iCloud Payment method and are having trouble, there are a few things you can check. First, make sure that the credit card you’re using is valid and has been activated. You may also need to contact your bank or credit card issuer to verify that they allow online payments.
Finally, make sure that you’re signed in to the correct Apple ID when you try to update your payment method. If none of these solutions work, please contact Apple Support for more help.
How Do I Manage Payment for Icloud Storage?
When you upgrade to iCloud Drive, your existing iCloud storage plan doesn’t change. You continue to have the same amount of storage as before. The only difference is that now you can store any type of file in iCloud Drive—including apps, documents, and desktop folders.
If you need more storage, you can upgrade your plan at any time from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. On your iOS device: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage. On your Mac: Open System Preferences > iCloud.
Click Manage… next to your current storage plan. You can also upgrade your storage plan from icloud.com: Sign in at icloud.com with your Apple ID and password.
Click on Settings in the bottom left corner of the main page (looks like a gear). In the main Settings page that appears, click Upgrade next to your current storage amount listed under STORAGE & BACKUP on the right side of the screen (or click Buy More Storage).
How Do I Change My Storage Payment on My Iphone?
If you need to change your storage payment on your iPhone, there are a few different ways you can go about it. You can either do it through the Settings app or the iTunes Store app.
Changing Your Storage Payment Through the Settings App:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone. 2. Tap on your name at the top of the screen. 3. Tap on iCloud.
4. Scroll down and tap on Manage Storage under iCloud Storage. 5. Select Change Storage Plan underStorage Options. 6. Choose a new storage plan and tap Buy when prompted by Apple ID password confirmation).
Changing Your Storage Payment Through the iTunes Store App: 1) Open the iTunes Store app on your iPhone 2) Scroll down and tapStorage below Quick Links
How Do I Change My Payment for Storage?
Assuming you would like advice on how to change your payment method for storing something:
There are a few things to consider when changing your payment method for storage. It is important to think about what you are storing, how long you need to store it, and what type of payment you are comfortable with.
If you are storing something valuable, you may want to consider a longer-term storage option and a more secure form of payment, such as a credit card or PayPal. If the item is not valuable or is only being stored for a short period of time, then a less secure form of payment, such as cash or check, may be fine. It is also important to read the terms and conditions of the storage facility before making any changes to your payment method.
Some facilities have strict policies about payments and refunds, so be sure that you understand their policy before making any changes. Changing your payment method for storage can be easy if you take the time to consider your options and read the terms and conditions of the storage facility carefully.
How to Change Payment Method on Iphone With Family Sharing
If you’re using Family Sharing and need to change your payment method, here’s how:
1. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID.
You might need to sign in or use Touch ID. 3. Tap Payment Information, then choose a new payment method. If you don’t see Payment Information, contact Apple Support for help with updating your payment method on an iPhone that uses Family Sharing.
4. Enter your new billing information and tap Done, or tap Add New Credit Card if you’re using a different card type than before.* 5. To make this your default payment method, tap Default Payment Method and choose the payment method that you just added.
* *Note: If you add a credit card to be used with Family Sharing, it won’t appear in Wallet on any of your family members’ devices unless they also add it to their Wallet app.
If you need to change your payment method for iCloud storage, here’s how! First, open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap on your name at the top of the screen, then tap on “iCloud.”
Next, tap on “Manage Storage” and then “Change Storage Plan.” From here, you can choose a new plan and select a new payment method. You can also tap on “Cancel Plan” to cancel your iCloud storage subscription entirely.