More and more people are using their Android devices for work and personal use. Many of us have important PDF files that we need to open on our Android device. By default, most Android devices will open PDF files in the Google Docs app.
However, you may want to change the default setting to another app like Adobe Acrobat Reader. In this blog post, we will show you how to change pdf opening settings on your Android device.
- Go to the settings menu on your Android device 2
- Tap on the “Apps” or “Application Manager” option 3
- Find the PDF viewer application you are using and tap on it 4
- Select the “Storage” option 5
- Tap on the “Clear Data” button 6
- Restart your device
How Do I Change My Default Pdf Viewer Android?
If you have an Android device, you can change your default PDF viewer in a few simple steps. Here’s how:1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Tap “Apps.” 3. Find and tap the icon for the PDF viewer you want to make your default viewer. For example, if you want to use Adobe Acrobat Reader as your default PDF viewer, tap that icon.
4. Tap “Open by default.” 5. Tap “Clear defaults” if there is a current default set, then tap “Set as default.” A confirmation message will appear letting you know that this app is now your preferred app for opening PDF files.
How Do I Change the Default for Opening a Pdf?
If you’re using Adobe Acrobat Reader to open PDFs, the default behavior is to open them in Read Mode. However, you can change this default setting so that PDFs always open in your preferred view. Here’s how:
1. Open Adobe Acrobat Reader and click on the Edit menu. 2. Select Preferences from the drop-down menu. 3. Click on General in the left sidebar of the Preferences dialog box.
4. In the Default PDF Handler section, select your preferred view from the drop-down menu next to “When opening a PDF”. The options are Read Mode, Full Screen Mode, and Enhanced Reading Mode (which is similar to Read Mode but with some additional features). 5. Click OK to save your changes and close the Preferences dialog box.
How to Change Default Pdf Viewer Samsung
It’s easy to change the default PDF viewer on your Samsung device. By default, most Android devices will open PDFs using Google’s own Chrome browser. However, you can choose to download and install a different PDF viewer from the Google Play Store, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or ezPDF Reader.
Once you’ve installed your chosen PDF viewer, follow these steps to make it your default:1. Tap on a PDF file to open it. This will usually launch the Chrome browser.
2. At the top of the screen, tap the three dots icon ˅ and then select “Open In.”3. Choose your preferred PDF viewer from the list of installed apps. If prompted, tap “Always” to set this app as the new default for all future PDFs.
If you want to change the way your PDF files open on your Android device, there are a few different options available to you. The first option is to use a third-party app like Adobe Reader or FoxitPDF. These apps will let you set how PDF files open by default, which can be handy if you find yourself constantly having to adjust the way PDFs open on your device.
Another option is to use the built-in file manager on your Android device. Most devices come with a file manager pre-installed, and this can usually be found in the “My Files” or “File Manager” app. Once you’ve located the file manager, simply navigate to the folder where your PDF files are stored and tap on one of them.
From here, you should see an option to “Open With” – tap this and then select the app that you want to use as your default PDF viewer.