Want to change your username in PUBG for free? This article thoroughly explains How to Change PUBG Names on mobile in three different ways.
With millions of active players, PUBG is a popular battlefield game. One of its most desired features is the ability to change your name and appearance. Unfortunately, you have a single chance to choose your name and appearance while signing up, and getting another opportunity can take a while. Fortunately, PUBG now allows you to change your nickname unlike before.
Without further ado, let me explain how to change your nickname on PUBG mobile in three different ways. Read on for the step-by-step instructions.
How to Change PUBG Name on Mobile?
There are three different methods available. You can either update the game, complete a couple of missions, or take the fast route of buying a rename card.
If your PUBG version is below 0.4, updating to version 0.4 or a more recent version lets you get a rename card for free. After you’ve updated your Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds, then follow the steps below.
- Launch PUBG mobile.
- Tap “Events” located at the bottom right corner.
- Collect your update reward.
- Go back and tap “Inventory.”
- Select the “chest icon.” The icon looks like a box.
- From the list of items, choose the “Rename card” and tap on the “Use” button.
- Set your desired nickname and Ok the process.
But in case you’ve already used your free Rename Card but still want to change your nickname, then you can make use of another free option – though it comes with a price.
And the price is:
Unlock level 1 to 10 in Progress Missions:
The steps below explain how to get a free rename card after unlocking levels 1 through 10.
- In the bottom right corner, tap the “mission icon.”
- Choose “Progress Missions” from the available mission options.
- Make sure you’ve unlocked levels 1 to 10.
- Select level 10 and tap the “collect all” button.
- Go back to “Inventory.”
- Select “owned icon” that looks like a box.
- Select the “Rename card” and tap on the “Use” button.
- Then set your new alias.
Purchase a Rename Card:
This last option will cost you $9.99. This is the easiest of all ways, especially if you have a couple of bucks to spare. The steps below show how to purchase a name change card from the PUBG mobile shop.
- Navigate to Store>Items.
- Scroll a little bit down to find the Nickname Change
- Follow the instructions to make your purchase.
I hope you can now change your nickname on PUBG mobile after reading this article. Please let me know what method works for you. And do not hesitate to drop your questions or comments regarding this article.
Related Article: How To Uninstall ReShade In PUBG