Open the Phone app on your iPhone. Tap Voicemail in the bottom right corner of the screen. Tap Greeting in the top left corner of the screen.
Tap Custom to record a new greeting. Press and hold the red Record button to record your message. When you’re done, tap Stop.
Tap Play to listen to your recording. Tap Save when you’re finished.
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone 12
- Tap Voicemail in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Tap the greeting you want to change, then tap Customize
- Record your new greeting, then tap Stop when you’re finished recording
- Tap Save to confirm your changes and update your voicemail greeting
How Do I Change My Voicemail on My iPhone 12 2022?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to change your voicemail on your iPhone 12:
1. Open the Phone app
2. Tap the Voicemail tab in the bottom right corner
3. Tap the gear icon in the top left corner of the screen
4. Choose Customize Greeting.
5. Select one of the default options or tap Record New Greeting to record a new greeting
How Do I Change the Voicemail Notification on My iPhone?
Assuming you would like to change the voicemail notification on your iPhone:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and select Phone.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select Voicemail.
4. Under Visual Voicemail, select Notifications.
5. Here, you can choose whether you want to hear a sound, have a badge appear, or see an alert when you receive a new voicemail message.
You can also choose whether you want these notifications to appear when your phone is locked or unlocked.
How Do I Reset My Voicemail Greeting?
Assuming you would like to reset your voicemail greeting on an iPhone: Open the Phone app, and go to the Voicemail tab. Tap Greeting.
Tap Custom. Tap Record, then speak into the microphone. When you’re finished recording, tap Stop.
To listen to your recording, tap Play. To redo your greeting, tap Record again. When you’re satisfied with your greeting, tap Save.
How Do I Reset My Visual Voicemail on My iPhone 12?
If you have an iPhone 12, you can easily reset your visual voicemail password by following these steps:
1. Open the Phone app and tap on the Voicemail tab.
2. Tap on the Visual Voicemail Password field.
3. Enter your new password and then tap Done.
4. You will be prompted to enter your new password again to confirm it. Once you’ve done that, your visual voicemail password will be reset and you’ll be able to access your voicemails as usual!
How to Change Voicemail on iPhone 13
If you’re using an iPhone with iOS 13 or later, there are new ways to change your voicemail greeting. Here’s how: Open the Phone app and tap the Voicemail tab.
Tap Greeting. If you don’t see this option, tap Change Voicemail Password, then tap Custom under Greetings. Tap Custom, then record your greeting.
Tap Stop when you’re done recording. To listen to your greeting, tap Play. When you’re finished, tap Save.
That’s all there is to it! You can now change your voicemail greeting on your iPhone running iOS 13 or later.
If you have an iPhone 12, you may be wondering how to change your voicemail message. The process is actually quite simple and only takes a few minutes to complete. Here’s how:
1. Open the Phone app on your iPhone 12.
2. Tap the Voicemail tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap the greeting you want to change.
If you haven’t recorded a greeting yet, tap Record at the bottom of the screen.
4. When prompted, record your new greeting. Be sure to speak clearly and slowly so that your message can be easily understood by those who hear it.