If you want to check if Find My iPhone is off, you can do so by going to Settings > iCloud and then checking to see if the Find My iPhone toggle is set to the off position. You can also check this by looking for the Find My iPhone app on your device – if it’s not installed, then Find My iPhone is turned off.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap on your Apple ID banner at the top of the screen
- Tap on “Find My iPhone
- Make sure that “Find My iPhone” is turned off
Can You Track the Location of an Iphone If It’S Turned Off?
If you’re trying to track the location of an iPhone that’s been turned off, you won’t be able to do it using traditional methods. However, there are a few workarounds that may be able to help you.
One method is to use Find My iPhone.
This feature is available on all iPhones running iOS 8 or later. If the phone is turned off, it will still show up in Find My iPhone as long as it’s connected to a power source and has an active internet connection. From there, you can see the phone’s last known location and even send a message or play a sound on the phone in an attempt to get its attention.
Another option is to contact your wireless carrier and see if they can help you locate the phone. They may be able to ping the phone or use other methods to help you find its general location. However, they likely won’t be able to give you any specific information about where the phone is located since it’s powered off.
Lastly, if you have access to another Apple device (like an iPad), you can try using the “Find My Friends” app. This app requires that both devices be signed into iCloud with the same Apple ID and that “Share My Location” be enabled on both devices. Once those conditions are met, simply open up “Find My Friends” and look for your missing iPhone under the list of friends/devices; its current location should show up on-screen (assuming it hasn’t been turned off).
How Do I Turn off Find My Iphone Remotely?
Assuming you have already set up Find My iPhone on your device, to turn it off remotely:
1. Sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID and password.
2. Click on the Find My iPhone icon.
3. Click All Devices at the top of the screen, then select the device you want to remove from Find My iPhone. 4. Click Erase [device], then enter your Apple ID password when prompted. This will erase all data from your device and turn off Find My iPhone remotely.
How To Track a TURNED OFF iPhone (Stolen/Lost)!
How to Turn off Find My Iphone from Another Device
If you’re trying to disable Find My iPhone remotely, it’s going to take a little bit of work. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log into iCloud.com with your Apple ID and password.
2. Click on the “Find my iPhone” icon. 3. Click on the “All Devices” drop-down menu at the top of the screen. 4. Select the device you want to remove from Find My iPhone.
5. Click on the “Remove from Account” button next to the device name and confirm that you want to remove it. 6. Once the device has been removed, go back into the “Find my iPhone” settings and click on the “Activation Lock” toggle so that it is turned off (this will prevent anyone else from being able to reactivate and use your device).
If you’re concerned that someone may have turned off Find My iPhone on your device, there are a few steps you can take to check. First, open the Settings app and tap on iCloud. Next, tap on Find My iPhone and make sure that the feature is turned on.
If it’s not, you can turn it on by tapping the switch next to Find My iPhone. Finally, if you’re still concerned, you can contact Apple Support for help.