Your iPhone’s IMEI number is a unique identifier that distinguishes your phone from all others. It’s used by your carrier to identify your device on their network, and it’s required if you want to use certain features like cellular data or make phone calls. You can find your iPhone’s IMEI number engraved on the back of the device, or you can check in the Settings app under General > About.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap General
- Tap About
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for the IMEI section
- Your iPhone’s IMEI number should be listed here
How to Check iPhone IMEI Number (2021)
How Can I Check My Imei Number?
If you’re looking to check your IMEI number, there are a few ways you can do it. First, if you have an iPhone, head to Settings > General > About. Scroll down until you see the “IMEI” section – your IMEI number will be listed here.
If you don’t have an iPhone or can’t access the About menu for whatever reason, you can also find your IMEI number by dialing *#06# on your phone’s keypad. This should work on most phones – simply enter the code and your IMEI number will be displayed onscreen. Finally, if you’re having trouble finding your IMEI number using either of these methods (or if you want to double-check that the number being displayed is actually your phone’s IMEI), you can always take a look at your phone’s box – the IMEI should be printed on a label somewhere on there.
So there you have it – three easy ways to check your IMEI number!
How Do I Check If My Imei is Clean Iphone?
If you’re looking to check if your IMEI is clean, there are a few things you can do. One is to check with your carrier, as they will have a record of any devices that have been reported lost or stolen. Another option is to use an IMEI checker tool like doctorSIM’s iPhone IMEI Checker.
This tool will give you a report on your device’s status, including whether it has been blacklisted.
What is Imei Code on Iphone?
An IMEI code is a 15 to 17 digit number that is unique to your iPhone. This code is used by your carrier to identify your phone on their network. If you have an iPhone that is locked to a specific carrier, then the IMEI code can be used to unlock it.
How Do I Find the Imei Number on My Iphone Without Turning It On?
If you’re looking for your iPhone’s IMEI number, but don’t have access to your phone, there are a few ways you can find it. Here’s how:
First, if you have an iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, or 4S, your IMEI is located on the back of the phone.
On these models, the IMEI is etched into the bottom right corner of the back casing. If you have an iPhone 5c or later (including the iPhone SE), your handset will instead have its IMEI printed on the SIM tray. To remove the SIM tray and find your device’s serial number and IMEI/MEID number:
1. Insert a paperclip or a SIM-eject tool into the hole beside the tray. 2. Apply gentle pressure until the tray pops out of its slot with a soft click or pop sound. With earlier models of iPhone (3GS and below), this slot was located on top of the phone; later models moved it to just beside where the headphones jack is located on top of devices
3. Look at each end of this long white plastic strip for either “IMEI” or “MEID.” The MEID is listed first; immediately after it should be 14 digits followed by another letter or two—these last characters indicate whether it’s an LTE-capable device (for example,”CDMA + GSM”) If these numbers are not visible here but are shown in tiny type beneath “Designed by Apple in California Assembled in China,” they refer to different versions of that particular model sold for specific carriers within certain countries and regions; check with your carrier about which version applies to you
If you’re looking to check the IMEI number on your phone, you’ve come to the right place. The IMEI number is a 15-digit code that uniquely identifies your phone. This code can be used to track your phone if it’s lost or stolen, and can also be used for insurance purposes.
To find your IMEI number, simply dial *#06# on your phone. This will display your IMEI number on the screen. You can also usually find the IMEI number on the back of your phone, under the battery cover.
If you’re unable to find it there, you can also check in your phone’s settings menu. Once you have your IMEI number, you can use an online tool like imeipro.info to check its validity. This will tell you if the number is valid and whether or not it has been reported as lost or stolen.
It’s always a good idea to check the IMEI number before buying a used phone, just to be sure that it isn’t stolen property. Keep in mind that the IMEI number is different from the serial number – so don’t confuse the two! The serial number is typically used for warranty purposes, while the IMEInumber is what you need for tracking and insurance purposes.
If you need to check your IMEI number on your iPhone for any reason, you can do so in just a few steps. First, open the phone app and dial *#06#. This will automatically display your IMEI number on the screen.
You can also find your IMEI number in the Settings app under General > About. Knowing your IMEI number can be helpful if you ever need to track or recover your lost or stolen iPhone.