Go to the App Store on your iPhone.
Tap the Search tab.
Type in the name of the app you want to check the download date for.
Tap Search. Locate the app in the search results and tap it.
- Open the App Store on your iPhone
- Tap the “Updates” tab at the bottom of the screen
- Tap “Purchased” at the top of the Updates screen
- Tap “Not on This iPhone” at the top of the Purchased screen; this will show you a list of apps that are not currently installed on your device
- Scroll through this list to find the app in question, then tap its icon to view its information page
- The date next to “Last Used” indicates when you last downloaded or updated the app; this date can be helpful in determining when you originally installed an app on your device
How to see all apps ever downloaded on iPhone in iOS 14
Is There a Way to See When an App was Downloaded?
Yes, there is a way to see when an app was downloaded. To do this, you will need to go to the Settings app on your device and then select the “iTunes & App Store” option. From here, you will be able to see your purchase history for both apps and music.
If you tap on the “See All” button, you will be able to view more detailed information about your purchases, including the date that they were made.
How Do I Find App Installation History on Iphone?
Assuming you would like to find a history of all the apps you have installed on your iPhone:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and tap “iTunes & App Store.”
3. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID in the pop-up menu. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID. 4. Scroll down and tap Purchased.
If you use Family Sharing, tap My Purchases or choose a family member’s name to see their purchases. 5. Tap “Not on this [device].” If you don’t see Not on this [device], it means that everything that could be downloaded to this device has already been downloaded.
. 6. Find the app that you want to install, then tap . To reinstall an app, click Install next to its name in the Ready for Download section.
How to Tell When an App was Last Downloaded
When you download an app, it will have a timestamp indicating when it was downloaded. This is useful if you want to know how often you use an app or if you’re trying to track down a specific version of an app. To find the timestamp for an app, open the App Store and tap on the “Updates” tab.
Then, find the app in question and tap on it. The timestamp will be displayed next to the version number.
This blog post provides a clear and concise guide on how to check when an app was downloaded on an iPhone. This is a helpful skill to have for anyone who wants to keep track of their apps or manage their phone’s storage. The article walks readers through the process step-by-step, with screenshots to illustrate each step.
Overall, this is a well-written and informative post that will be useful for many iPhone users.