If your iPhone is broken and you need to connect it to your computer, there are a few things you can try. First, if your iPhone is still turned on, you can try connecting it to your computer with a USB cable. If that doesn’t work, you can try using a tool like iExplorer to access your iPhone’s files on your computer.
If your iPhone is completely broken and won’t turn on, you can use a special data recovery service to get your data off of your device.
- Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning cable (the cable you use to charge your iPhone)
- If prompted, trust the device on your computer
- Wait for iTunes to open and connect to your device
- If you don’t see a device appear in iTunes after you connect it to your computer, try restarting both devices
- Click the Summary tab and then click “Check for Update”
- Click “Download and Update“
- If asked, enter your passcode or Trust This Computer if prompted on your device screen
How Do I Recover Data from a Broken iPhone That Won’t Turn On?
If you have an iPhone that won’t turn on, there are a few things you can try to get it working again. First, check to make sure the battery is charged. If it is, then try holding down the power button and home button at the same time for 30 seconds.
This will force a restart of the device. If that doesn’t work, then connect your iPhone to a computer with iTunes installed and see if you can update or restore it through iTunes. If none of these methods work, then you may need to take your iPhone to an Apple Store or authorized repair center to have it diagnosed and repaired.
How Can I Get My iPhone Pictures on My Computer With a Broken Screen?
If you have a broken screen on your iPhone, there are still a few ways that you can get your pictures onto your computer. One way is to use iCloud. If you have iCloud set up on your iPhone and your computer, then you can simply access your photos through the iCloud website.
Another way is to connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable and then use a data recovery program to access the pictures stored on your phone.
How to View Broken iPhone Screen on a Computer
Viewing a broken iPhone screen on your computer can be a frustrating experience. The good news is that there are some ways to make it easier. Here are a few tips:
1. Use an external monitor: If you have an external monitor, you can connect your iPhone to it and view the screen that way. This is probably the easiest way to do it, but it does require an extra piece of hardware.
2. Use Screen Sharing: Many Macs come with a feature called Screen Sharing built-in.
This allows you to share your screen with another computer (or iPhone). To use this, simply connect your iPhone to your computer and open the Screen Sharing app on your Mac. Then, select your iPhone from the list of devices and you should be able to see its screen.
3. Use QuickTime Player: QuickTime Player is a free app that comes installed on all Macs. It can be used to record video or audio, but it also has a built-in screen recording feature. To use this, simply connect your iPhone to your computer and launch QuickTime Player.
Then, click File > New Movie Recording and select your iPhone from the drop-down menu next to the red record button. Click record and you should be able to see (and hear) everything happening on your iPhone’s screen!
If you have a broken iPhone, there are still ways that you can connect it to your computer. You can use a USB cable and connect the two devices together, or you can use special software to access your iPhone’s data. Even if your iPhone is damaged, you can still back up its data and restore it to a working state.