Go to Settings, then Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. Select Add Account under the “Accounts” section. Tap Other.
Choose Add CalDAV Account. Enter your Google Calendar credentials. Tap Next in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
Choose which calendars you would like to sync with your iPhone calendar under the “Calendars” section and tap Save in the upper right-hand corner when you are finished.
- Go to your iPhone’s settings and scroll down to find the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” option
- Click on it
- There should be a list of all of the accounts that are connected to your iPhone
- Find the Google Calendar account and click on it
- Once you’re in the account settings, there should be an option that says “Sync“
- Click on this and make sure that the switch next to “Calendar” is turned on
- Exit out of the Settings app and open up the Calendar app on your iPhone
- Your Google Calendar should now be synced with your iPhone calendar!
How Do I Add My iPhone Calendar to Google Calendar?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to add your iPhone calendar to Google Calendar:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap Accounts & Passwords.
2. Tap Add Account under the “Accounts” section.
3. Tap Other.
4. Tap Add Subscribed Calendar under the “Other” section.
5. Enter the URL of the iCalendar feed in the Server field and tap Next.
The URL should end with “.ics”. If you’re not sure of the URL, contact whoever is providing the calendar (for example, your employer or school).
6. Enter a description of the calendar in the Description field and tap Next.
This is for your reference only and isn’t visible to other people viewing your calendar.
Can I Link My Apple Calendar to My Google Calendar?
Yes! You can link your Apple Calendar to your Google Calendar. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
3. Tap Add Account under the “Accounts” section.
4. Select Other from the list of account types.
5. Tap Add Subscribed Calendar under the “Other” section.
6. Enter the address of the Google Calendar you want to subscribe to in the Server field (for example, https://email@example.com/public/basic).
7 Make sure the SSL switch is set to ON, then tap Next in the top right corner of your screen.
8 Enter your Gmail address and password when prompted, then tap Next in the top right corner of your screen. Your Gmail account will now be added to your Apple Calendar!
Why is My iPhone Calendar Not Syncing With Google Calendar?
If you’re an iPhone user, you may have noticed that your calendar isn’t syncing with Google Calendar. There are a few possible reasons for this:
1. One of the most common reasons is that the iCloud settings on your iPhone aren’t configured properly.
To fix this, open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on iCloud. Make sure that the switch next to Calendars is turned on.
2. Another possibility is that you’re not using the same Apple ID for both iCloud and Google Calendar.
In order for calendar synchronization to work, both accounts must be using the same Apple ID.
3. Another thing to check is the time zone setting on your iPhone. If it’s not set correctly, events may appear at different times than they do in Google Calendar.
To fix this, open the Settings app and tap on General > Date & Time. Make sure that Set Automatically is turned on and that the correct time zone is selected.
4. Finally, make sure that you have a stable internet connection.
Both iCloud and Google Calendar rely on an internet connection in order to sync data between devices.
How to Sync iPhone Calendar With Google Calendar Both Ways
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to sync an iPhone calendar with a google calendar: “How to Sync iPhone Calendar With Google Calendar Both Ways” By default, the iPhone’s native Calendar app is set to sync with iCloud.
That means that any events or appointments added to your personal or work schedule will appear on all of your other Apple devices that are logged in with the same iCloud account.
But what if you want to view and edit your calendar on a non-Apple device, like a Windows PC or Android phone? In order for that to happen, you’ll need to sync your iPhone calendar with Google Calendar.
Here’s how to do it: Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on Accounts & Passwords. Select Add Account under the Accounts heading and choose Google from the list of options.
Enter your Google email address and password when prompted and hit Next. Turn on the switches next to Calendars and Contacts (if you want those synced as well) then click Save at the top right corner of the screen.
Now open the Google Calendar app (or website) on your computer or other device and you should see all of your calendars from your iPhone appearing there!
Any changes made in either place will be reflected almost instantly everywhere else.
This is a great tutorial for anyone who wants to connect their iPhone Calendar to Google Calendar. The steps are easy to follow and the author provides clear instructions. This is a great way to keep your calendar organized and accessible from anywhere.