If you’re an owner of both an iPhone and a PlayStation 4, you may be wondering how you can connect your AirPods to your PS4. Unfortunately, there is no way to directly connect your AirPods to your PS4 without using an adapter. However, there are a few different adapters that you can use in order to connect your AirPods to your PS4.
In this article, we’ll show you how to connect your AirPods to your PS4 using three different adapters.
- First, put your AirPods in their charging case and close the lid
- Then, open the cover of your PS4’s USB port and insert the Lightning cable that came with your AirPods
- After a few seconds, you should see a notification on your PS4’s screen that says “AirPods are Connected
- ” If you don’t see this notification, try restarting your PS4
- Now, just open up whatever game or app you want to use with your AirPods and enjoy!
HOW TO CONNECT AirPods TO PS4 – (*NO USB DONGLE NEEDED*)
Can You Connect Airpods to Ps4 Without Adapter?
No, you cannot connect AirPods to PS4 without adapter. The reason being is that the PS4 uses a Bluetooth connection and the AirPods use a Lightning connector. So, in order to connect the two devices, you would need an adapter that can convert the Lightning connector into a Bluetooth connection.
Can You Hook Airpods to Ps4?
No, you cannot hook AirPods to PS4.
How to Connect Airpods to Ps4 With Usb
If you’re a fan of gaming on your PlayStation 4, you know how important it is to have a great audio experience. Unfortunately, the PS4 doesn’t natively support Bluetooth headphones. So what do you do if you want to use your new AirPods with your PS4?
Fortunately, there’s a way to connect AirPods to your PS4 using a USB adapter. Here’s how:1. Plug the Lightning to USB adapter into the charging port on your AirPods case.
2. Connect the other end of the adapter to one of the USB ports on your PS4. 3. Put your AirPods in your ears and open the lid of the case near your PS4 controller.You’ll see a light on the front of the controller start flashing white, which indicates that it’s paired with your AirPods.
Once that happens, all audio from your PS4 will play through yourAirPods!
AirPods are popular wireless headphones that can be used with many devices, including the PS4. Unfortunately, they do not work with the PS4 out of the box and require an adapter to connect them. In this blog post, we will show you how to connect your AirPods to your PS4 without adapter.
We will also provide some tips on how to get the best sound quality from your AirPods when gaming.