Want to learn how to delete a Discord server? If you have a lot of empty servers or are tired of managing several, it may be practical to get rid of some of the servers. And this post will show you how to do just that.
How to Delete A Discord Server?
- Using a web browser or the desktop client, login to Discord.
- Select the particular server by clicking its name.
- In the upper left corner of the screen, click the down arrow icon next to the server name and select “Server Settings.”
- At the lower-left side of the screen, click “Delete Server.”
- To ensure the request isn’t accidental, Discord will ask you to enter the server name. Type it and click “Delete Server.”
Note: Only the owner of a server can delete it. You’ll also be required to enter your authentication code if you have the 2FA enabled.
Besides, deleting a Discord server will instantly remove it from your server lists, and other users won’t be able to access it anymore
Related Article: How to Uninstall Discord
Related Article: How to Appear Offline on Discord
I hope this post on how to delete a Discord server has helped you. Kindly use one of the below social share buttons to notify friends who might need this information. If you have questions or feedback, please drop it as comments below.