1. From the home screen, press the Settings icon.
2. Scroll down and select Advanced.
3. Scroll down and select Factory Reset.
4. Enter the administrator password if prompted then select Yes to confirm the reset.
- Locate the “Settings” button on your Polycom Vvx 411 and press it
- Select the “Advanced” option from the menu that appears
- Scroll down to the “Factory Reset” option and select it
- Choose whether you want to keep or delete your personal data, then select “Yes” to confirm the reset
Polycom VVX factory default password reset
How Do I Reset My Polycom Phone to Factory Settings?
If you need to reset your Polycom phone to factory settings, there are a few different ways to do this. One way is to use the phone’s web interface. To do this, open a web browser and enter the IP address of the phone.
This will bring up the phone’s web interface. From here, click on the “Admin” tab and then scroll down to the “Reset” section. Click on the “Factory Reset” button and confirm that you want to reset the phone.
Another way to reset your Polycom phone is by using a paperclip or similar object to press and hold the “Reset” button on the back of the phone for about 10 seconds. This will initiate a factory reset of the phone. Finally, if you have a Polycom VoIP server, you can log in and use the server software’s administration tools to reset individual phones or all phones connected to the server at once.
No matter which method you use, be aware that performing a factory reset on your Polycom phone will erase all stored data and settings on the device. Make sure that you have backed up any important data before proceeding with a factory reset!
How to Factory Reset Polycom Phone When Default Password Does Not Work?
If you have forgotten the password to your Polycom phone and the default password does not work, you can factory reset the phone. This will restore the phone to its factory settings and you will be able to set a new password. To factory reset your Polycom phone:
1. Locate the Reset button on the back of the phone.
2. Press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. The display on the front of the phone will show “Factory resetting…” when you are doing this correctly.
3. After 10 seconds have passed, release the Reset button and wait for the phone to reboot. This may take a few minutes.
4. Once the reboot is complete, you can set a new password for your Polycom phone by following these instructions: _________.
How Do You Reset a Polycom Vvx 410 Without a Password?
If you have forgotten the password for your Polycom VVX 410, you can reset it by following these steps:
1. Press and hold the “Menu” button on the phone for about 5 seconds until the display shows “Reset to Factory Default”.
2. Use the navigation keys to select “Yes” and press the “Select” button.
3. Enter the administrator password when prompted (the default password is 456). If you have never changed this password, then it should still be set to default.
4. Once you have successfully logged in, navigate to “Admin Settings” > “Security” > “Administrator Password”.
5. Enter a new password in both the “Old Password” and “New Password” fields, then scroll down and press the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page. Your Polycom VVX 410 will now be reset with your new password.
How Do I Do a Hard Factory Reset?
A hard factory reset is a process of reverting a device back to the state it was in when it left the factory. This can be useful if you are experiencing problems with your device and want to start from scratch. There are two ways to perform a hard factory reset: using the recovery menu or using fast boot.
The recovery menu is accessed by holding down the power button and volume up button simultaneously while the device is powered off. Once you are in the recovery menu, use the volume buttons to navigate to the “wipe data/factory reset” option and press the power button to select it. This will erase all data from your device and return it to its factory settings.
If you are unable to access the recovery menu, you can also use fastboot to perform a hard factory reset. Fastboot is a tool that can be used to modify flash partitions on an Android device. To use fast boot, you must first boot your device into fastboot mode.
This is done by holding down the power button and volume down button simultaneously while the device is powered off. Once your device is in fastboot mode, connect it to your computer via USB and open a command prompt or terminal window. From here, you can issue the following command: “fastboot erase a partition,” which will erase all data from your selected partition.
Polycom vvx 411 Factory Reset Without Password
If you’ve forgotten your Polycom VVX 411 password, or just want to start fresh with a factory reset, you can do so without having to enter a password. Here’s how:
1. Press and hold the “Menu” button on the phone for about 5 seconds until you see the message “Reset Local Config?” appear on the screen.
2. Use the arrow keys to select “Yes” and then press the “Select” button in the center of the keypad.
3. The phone will reboot and all settings will be reverted to their defaults.
If you need to factory reset your Polycom Vvx 411, there are a few simple steps you can follow. First, unplug the power cord from the back of the device. Next, press and hold down the “1” and “3” keys on the keypad while plugging the power cord back in.
The display will show “Please wait...” when it is booting up. Once it has finished booting up, release the keys and press “#”. The display should now show “Factory Resetting… Do Not Power Off”.
After a few moments, it will reboot itself and be reset to factory settings.