To factory reset your Stealth 700 Gen 2, follow these steps:
1. Turn off the headset by holding down the Power button for 3 seconds.
2. Press and hold the Pairing button while you turn on the headset by holding down the Power button for 3 seconds.
3. The LED will begin flashing red and white when in Reset mode.
4. Once the LED stops flashing and remains solid white, release the Pairing button. Your Stealth 700 Gen 2 is now reset to factory default settings!
- Power on your Stealth 700 Gen 2 and connect it to your PC via the mini USB port
- Go to the “Settings” tab in the Turtle Beach Audio Hub and then click on the “Execute Reset” button at the bottom of the page
- Confirm that you want to reset your headset by clicking “OK“
- ” Once it has been reset, you will need to re-pair your headset with any devices it was previously paired with
How Do You Hard-Reset a Turtle Beach Headset?
If your Turtle Beach headset isn’t working properly, you may need to hard reset it. Here’s how:
1. Unplug the USB cable from the headset and then plug it back in.
This will reset the connection between the headset and the computer.
2. If that doesn’t work, hold down the power button on the headset for 10 seconds to force a shutdown. Then restart the headset by pressing the power button again.
3. If your headset still isn’t working, try resetting it to its factory default settings. To do this, hold down both the power button and the mic mute button for 10 seconds until you hear a beep. All of your settings will now be reverted back to their defaults.
How to Update Stealth 700 Gen 2?
If you’re looking to update your Stealth 700 Gen 2 headset, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, you’ll need to make sure that your headset is fully charged. Once it is, you can then press and hold the Power Button and the Up Arrow button at the same time for 3 seconds.
Doing so will initiate the firmware update process which will take a few minutes to complete. Once it’s done, your headset will automatically reboot and you should be all set!
What Does the Mode Button Do on the Stealth 700 Gen 2?
The mode button on the Stealth 700 Gen 2 is used to select the different audio presets that are available for the headset. There are four presets available, which can be cycled through by pressing the Mode button. The first preset is for Gaming, the second is for Music, the third is for Movies, and the fourth is for Chat.
Each preset will optimize the audio settings of the headset to provide the best possible experience for that particular activity.
Why Won’t My Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Connect?
If you’re having trouble connecting your Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 headset to your console or PC, there are a few things you can try to get it working again. First, make sure that the Stealth 700 Gen 2 is powered on by holding down the power button for a few seconds. If the power button is glowing red, that means the headset is turned on.
Next, check that the transmitter is turned on by pressing the power button once. The LED should be solid white when it’s on. If your transmitter is turned on and your headset still isn’t connecting, try resetting both devices by turning them off and then back on again.
Still, having trouble? Try moving the transmitter closer to your console or PC to see if that helps with the connection. If not, there may be an issue with your particular unit and you’ll need to contact Turtle Beach customer support for further assistance.
Hard Reset Stealth 700 Gen 1
The Stealth 700 is the first wireless headset designed specifically for the Xbox One. It features an all-new modern style and delivers immersive surround sound plus chat audio through powerful 50mm speakers. The ear cups are also removable and washable, so you can keep them clean and fresh.
To hard reset, your Stealth 700 Gen 1, follow these steps:
1. Power off your headset by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.
2. Remove the batteries from your headset.
3. Press and hold the pairing button (located on the left ear cup) for 10 seconds until you hear a beep. This will put your headset into pairing mode.
4. Re-insert the batteries into your headset and power them back on by holding down the power button for 2 seconds. Your Stealth 700 will now be reset to factory default settings!
If your Stealth 700 Gen 2 headset isn’t working properly, you may need to factory reset it. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Turn off the headset and disconnect it from the power source.
2. Press and hold the Power button and the Mute button for 10 seconds.
3. While still holding those buttons, connect the USB charging cable to the headset. Continue holding the buttons until you hear a beep (about 15 seconds).
This means that the reset is complete and you can now release the buttons.