The process for getting addons on Minecraft Nintendo Switch is relatively simple. First, players will need to find a reputable source for their desired addon. Once they have found a source, they will need to download the addon file and transfer it to their Nintendo Switch console.
Finally, players will need to open up the game and navigate to the “addons” section of the main menu. From here, they can select the addon file that they transferred over and install it.
- First, launch Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch
- Select the World that you want to play in
- Press the “Menu” button on your controller
- Select “World Settings”
- Scroll down to the “Resource Packs and Add-Ons” section and select it
- Click on the “Add-Ons” tab at the top of the screen (it should be selected by default)
- 7 Choose an addon that you want to install and select it
- 8 Press “Install” to add the addon to your game!
PLAY ADDONS On XBOX/PS4/PS5/Switch Minecraft (Tutorial)
Q: How Do I Get Add-Ons on Minecraft Nintendo Switch
A: You can get add-ons for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch in a few different ways. One way is to buy them from the Minecraft Marketplace. Another way is to download them from the internet.
And finally, you can create your own add-ons using a tool like AddOnTool or MCPEDL.
Free Addons for Minecraft Nintendo Switch
Looking for some free addons for your Minecraft Nintendo Switch? Here are a few of our favorites!
1. Super Mario Mash-Up Pack – This pack includes 40 different Super Mario-themed skins, as well as a new Super Mario-themed world.
2. The Legend of Zelda Mash-Up Pack – This pack includes 44 different Zelda-themed skins, as well as a new Hyrule-themed world. 3. Minecraft: Story Mode Skin Pack – This pack includes all the characters from the first season of Minecraft: Story Mode, including Jesse, Petra, Lukas, and more! 4. Festive Mash-Up Pack – This pack includes 45 different holiday-themed skins, as well as a new winter wonderland world.
In order to get add-ons on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch, players will need to use a specific version of the game. The game must be version 1.6.0 or higher in order to access add-ons. Players can check their game’s version by going to the main menu and selecting “Settings.”
From there, they should select “Version” from the list of options. If the player does not have the correct game version, they will need to update their game before proceeding. Once the player has verified that they have the correct game version, they should launch Minecraft and create a new world.
After doing so, they should press “+” on their left Joy-Con controller to open up the world settings menu. In this menu, players should scroll down until they reach the “World Options” section. Here, they will find an option labeled “Behavior Packs.”
Selecting this option will take players to a list of available add-ons. Players can then browse through this list and select any add-ons that they wish to install. Once they have made their selections, they should press the “A” button to confirm their choices and begin downloading the selected add-ons.
Once these downloads are complete, players can exit out of the world settings menu and enjoy their newly enhanced Minecraft experience!