Nintendo offers a few different ways to get your money back from the eShop. The first way is to request a refund directly from Nintendo. You can do this by going to their website and filling out a form.
The second way is to contact your credit card company and dispute the charges. Finally, you can also try contacting customer service for help.
- Firstly, you will need to contact Nintendo customer service in order to start the process of getting a refund
- You will then need to provide them with your proof of purchase, as well as any other relevant information they may require
- Once they have processed your request, the money should be refunded back into your account within a few days
How to refund a game on the Eshop
-How Do I Get a Refund from the Nintendo Eshop
If you’ve made a purchase from the Nintendo eShop and would like a refund, you’ll need to contact Nintendo customer support. You can do this by phone or by filling out a form on their website.
When you contact customer support, be sure to have your order number ready.
This can be found in your email receipt or in your account history on the Nintendo website. Customer support will likely ask you some questions about why you’re requesting a refund before they process it. If your refund is approved, the money will be returned to the credit card or PayPal account that was used to make the original purchase.
Please note that it may take a few days for the funds to appear in your account.
How to Cancel a Purchase on Nintendo Switch
It’s easy to cancel a purchase on your Nintendo Switch, whether you bought something by mistake or simply changed your mind. Here’s how:
1. From the Home Menu, select the icon for the game you want to return.
2. Press the + Button, then select Open Software Manual from the options that appear. 3. Scroll down to the bottom of the manual and select Cancel Purchase/Download. 4. Select Yes when asked if you’re sure you want to cancel the purchase or download.
5. That’s it! The game will no longer be downloaded or installed on your Switch, and you’ll receive a refund if you purchased it through Nintendo eShop.
Nintendo offers a variety of ways to get your money back from the eShop, including through customer service, credit card companies, and PayPal. If you’re not satisfied with a purchase from the eShop, you can also contact the publisher directly.