One of the great things about Ark: Survival Evolved is that it’s possible to join servers by their IP address on Xbox One.
This means that you can easily find and join servers that are not populated by your friends or other people you know. Here’s a quick guide on how to join an Ark server by its IP address on Xbox One.
- First, open up the game console and type in the following command: connect :
- For example, if the IP address of your server is 123
- 012 and the port is 7777, you would type in connect 123
- Once you hit enter, you should be automatically connected to the server provided that there are no issues with the IP or port number entered
- If everything goes well, you should now be able to play on the server with other people!
How Do I Join an Ark Server on IP Console?
To join an ARK server on the IP console, you will first need the IP address of the server that you wish to join. Once you have this information, open up the console and type in “connect [ip address]”. This will connect you to the server with the specified IP address.
How Do You Join an Ark Server on Xbox?
To join an ARK server on Xbox, first, make sure that the server you are trying to join is running the same version of the game as you are. If it is not, you will need to either update your game or find a different server. Once you have verified that the server is running the same version of the game, open up the main menu and select “Host/Local”.
From there, scroll down to “Join Ark” and select the server you wish to join from the list.
Can You Join PC servers on Xbox Ark?
No, you cannot join PC servers on Xbox ARK. The two platforms are not compatible with each other and there is no way to bridge the gap. If you want to play on a PC server, you will need to purchase a copy of the game for your PC and connect to the server through that platform.
How Do You Join a Non-Dedicated Ark Server on Xbox?
If you’re looking to join a non-dedicated server on ARK: Survival Evolved, there are a few things you need to do.
First and foremost, you’ll need to have the game downloaded and installed on your Xbox One console. Once that’s taken care of, fire up the game and head into the main menu.
From here, select the “Host / Local” option, then choose “Join Ark”. Now, you’ll be presented with a list of available servers. Scroll through this list until you find one that isn’t marked as “Dedicated” – these are the ones you want to join.
Once you’ve found a suitable server, press A on it to select it and then hit the “Join Session” button. With any luck, you should now be in the game and playing with others!
How to Join Ark Server by IP on Xbox Game Pass
If you’re an Xbox Game Pass subscriber, you now have the ability to join ARK: Survival Evolved servers by IP! This means that if you have a friend who already has an ARK server set up, you can easily join in on the fun without having to go through all of the hassles of setting up your own server.
Here’s how it works:
- Make sure that your friend’s ARK server is set up and running properly.
- On your Xbox One, open the guide menu and go to Friends > Join a Party.
- Have your friend select Invite Only from the drop-down menu next to their Gamertag. This will give you their server’s IP address.
- In the Join a Party menu on your Xbox One, select Enter IP Address.
- Enter in your friend’s IP address and select Join Session. And that’s it! You should now be able to join their ARK server and play together!
To join an Ark server on Xbox, first, open the game and then press the menu button. Next, select “Join Ark” and then enter the IP address of the server you wish to join. Finally, press “join” and you should be able to connect to the server.