We all know how frustrating it is when we’re trying to watch a video on our tablet, only to have the screen lock just when the good part comes on. It’s even more annoying when we have to constantly unlock the screen every few minutes. Luckily, there’s a way to keep your Fire tablet screen locked while you’re watching a video.
- Download the “Screen Lock” app from the Amazon Appstore
- Launch the app and tap on the “Enable Screen Lock” button
- Press the “Lock Screen” button to lock your screen while watching videos
How to lock touch screen while watching videos on fire tablet (guided access iOS equivalent)
Can You Lock Amazon Fire Screen During Video?
When you’re watching a video on your Amazon Fire, you may want to lock the screen so that you can prevent accidental taps and swipes from pausing or stopping the video. Fortunately, it’s easy to do. Here’s how:
First, make sure that the video you’re watching is in full-screen mode. Then, tap on the screen once to bring up the controls. Next to the playback controls will be a lock icon – simply tap on this to lock the screen.
Once locked, you’ll still be able to see the video playing, but all other controls will be hidden. To unlock the screen, just tap and hold on the locked area for a few moments until an “Unlock” button appears – then tap on this to continue using your device as normal.
How Do I Lock the Screen While Watching a Movie on Fire Tablet?
If you’re watching a movie on your Fire tablet, you may want to lock the screen so that you don’t accidentally exit out of the movie or disturb your viewing. To do this, simply press and hold the power button for a few seconds. This will bring up a menu with the option to Lock Screen.
Select this option and your screen will be locked until you press the power button again.
Can You Lock a Tablet Screen While Watching Video?
Yes, you can lock a tablet screen while watching video. By doing this, you can prevent the video from pausing or stopping if you accidentally touch the screen. To lock the screen, simply press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
This will bring up the lock screen where you can then swipe to unlock.
How Do I Lock My Screen to Watch a Video?
Assuming you would like to lock your screen while watching a video on a Windows 10 computer:1. Find the video you want to watch. Right-click on the video and select “Open with” from the drop-down menu that appears.
2. In the “Open with” window, select “Choose another app.” Scroll down the list of apps until you find “Windows Media Player.” Select it and click “OK.”
The video will now open in Windows Media Player. 3. Start playing the video. Once it is playing, press the Alt key and then press the Enter key.
This will make the currently playing video go full screen. 4. While in full screen mode, move your mouse cursor to the top of the screen. A bar will appear with various options (including an option to exit full screen mode).
Click on the word “Organize” at the far right end of this bar. A drop-down menu will appear; select “Lock Screen” from this menu. Your computer’s lock screen password prompt will now appear over top of the playing video; enter your password when prompted and press Enter to continue watching your video with your screen locked!
How to Lock Kindle Screen While Watching Video
It can be annoying to have your Kindle screen lock while you’re in the middle of watching a video. Here’s how to prevent that from happening:1. Go to Settings.
2. Select Device Options. 3. Select Screen Timeout. 4. Select Never Timeout from the drop-down menu.
5. Press the Home button to save your changes and return to the home screen.Now your Kindle screen will never timeout while you’re watching videos!
It can be annoying when your tablet’s screen shuts off while you’re in the middle of watching a video. Luckily, there’s a way to keep your screen from turning off while you’re watching videos on your Fire tablet. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to Settings by tapping the gear icon in the upper-right corner of your screen.2. Tap Display & Sounds.3. Under Sleep, tap When device is inactive for and select Never from the drop-down menu.
4. That’s it! Your screen will now stay on indefinitely while you’re watching videos on your Fire tablet.