If you love the color blue and want to make your iMessage dark blue, there are a few things you can do. First, open up your Settings app and tap on “Display & Brightness.” Next, tap on “Dark” under the Appearance section.
This will change your entire iPhone’s interface to a darker color scheme, including iMessage. If you want to specifically target iMessage though, you’ll need to go into the app and adjust the colors there as well.
- First, open your Settings app and tap on Display & Brightness
- Then, select the Dark appearance option
- Next, open the Messages app and go to its settings
- Tap on Theme and choose the Dark option
- That’s it! Your iMessage will now be dark blue instead of light blue
How Do You Change Your Imessage Color?
iOS 10 brought a lot of new features to iMessage. Among these was the ability to change the background and bubble colors in the app. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on Messages.
- Scroll down and tap on Message Background.
- Choose from one of the built-in options, or tap on Store to browse and download more backgrounds.
- Once you’ve selected a background, tap on Done in the top right corner.
- Now open iMessage and start a new conversation.
You should see your new background!
Why is Imessage Dark Blue?
iMessage is dark blue because it uses a different kind of code to send messages than traditional SMS texting. iMessage uses data instead of minutes, so you can message other iPhone users as much as you want without using up your phone plan’s minutes.
How Do I Make My Imessages Darker?
If you want to make your iMessages darker, there are a few things you can do. One option is to go into your Settings app and adjust the “Display & Brightness” settings. You can also try using a dark wallpaper or theme for your iPhone.
Finally, you can enable the “Dark Mode” setting in the Messages app itself. This will change the color of your messages from white to black.
How Do You Make Your Imessage Blue Instead of Green?
If you’re using an iPhone, there’s a very simple way to change the color of your iMessage chats from green to blue. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Messages.
- Under the Message heading, find the Send & Receive section and tap the phone number or email address that you want to use for iMessage. If you have multiple phone numbers or email addresses associated with your Apple ID, make sure that the one you want to use for iMessage is selected here.
- In the Send & Receive section, find the section labeled Start New Conversations From and tap it.
- A menu will appear with two options Phone Number and Email Address. Tap Email Address if you want all of your new messages to start as blue bubbles (iMessages), or tap Phone Number if you want all of your new messages to start as green bubbles (SMS/MMS).
Dark Blue Text Messages iPhone
If you’ve ever sent or received a blue text message on your iPhone, you may have noticed that the color is slightly different from the standard green text. While the difference is subtle, it’s there nonetheless. So what does this mean?
Is there some hidden meaning behind blue text messages? As it turns out, there is! When iOS 10 was released, Apple included a new feature called “rich links.”
This allowed developers to embed more information in their app icons, including things like website URLs and contact information. And as part of this rich link support, Apple also added the ability to send blue text messages. These are essentially hyperlinks that can be used to quickly open up websites or other apps.
For example, if you receive a blue text message from your favorite restaurant, tapping on it would take you directly to their website so you can view their menu. While this may not seem like a big deal at first glance, it’s actually a pretty nifty little feature that can be really useful in certain situations. So next time you see a blue text message pop up on your iPhone, don’t ignore it – give it a tap and see where it takes you!
In order to make iMessage dark blue, you will need to go into the settings of your iPhone and change the color of your keyboard to blue. Once you have done this, open up the iMessage app and create a new conversation. Tap on the “i” in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select “Theme.”