Go to Settings on your iPhone. Tap on iCloud. Scroll down and tap to turn off Find My iPhone.
You will be prompted to enter your password. Do so and tap Turn Off in the pop-up window.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Tap on iCloud
- Scroll down and tap Find My iPhone to turn it off
- You will be prompted to enter your password, do so, and Find My iPhone will be turned off
How Do You Know If Find My iPhone is On?
If you’re wondering whether Find My iPhone is turned on or not, there are a few ways to check. First, open the Settings app on your iPhone. Then, tap iCloud and scroll down to find the “Find My iPhone” slider.
If it’s in the ON position, that means Find My iPhone is enabled. You can also tell if Find My iPhone is on by looking for the Find My iPhone app icon on your home screen. If it’s there, that means Find My iPhone is turned on.
Finally, you can check to see if Find My iPhone is enabled by going to www.icloud.com in your web browser and logging into your iCloud account. Once you’re logged in, click on “Find my iPhone” and see if it says “on” next to the device you want to track. So those are three ways you can check to see if Find My iPhone is turned on or not.
Hope that helps!
Can an iPhone Be Tracked If Find My iPhone is Turned Off?
Yes, an iPhone can be tracked even if Find My iPhone is turned off. This is because the iPhone will still broadcast its location to any nearby Apple devices that are running iOS 7 or later. So, if someone were to have their iPhone stolen and then turn off Find My iPhone, the thief could still be tracked by anyone within range of the device’s location signal.
Can You Disable Find My iPhone Without the Other Person Knowing?
Yes, it is possible to disable Find My iPhone without the other person knowing. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen (if you’re not signed in, tap Sign In and enter your Apple ID and password).
3. Tap on iCloud.
4. Scroll down and tap on Find My iPhone.
5. Tap the switch next to Find My iPhone to turn it off (the switch should be white and positioned to the left when Off is selected). 6. Enter your Apple ID password when prompted and tap Turn Off again to confirm that you want to disable Find My iPhone. With Find My iPhone disabled, anyone will be able to use your device if they have possession of it since there will no longer be a way for you to track its location or remotely erase its contents.
Therefore, it’s important to make sure that you have a good passcode set up on your device so that only those who know it will be able to unlock it and access your data.
How to Turn off Find My iPhone Without Phone
Assuming you mean “How to turn OFF Find My iPhone WITHOUT the device”: It’s actually really simple to do, and there are two ways to go about it. If you have access to the device itself, simply go into the Settings app and navigate to iCloud > Find My iPhone, and toggle it off.
If you don’t have access to the device, you can log into iCloud.com with your Apple ID and password, click on Find My iPhone and then click “All Devices” at the top of the screen. From there, select the device you want to remove and click “Remove from Account“. And that’s it!
Once you’ve turned off Find My iPhone or removed the device from your account entirely, you won’t be able to track it anymore.
If you’re selling your iPhone or giving it to someone, you need to make sure that Find My iPhone is turned off. If it’s not, the new owner won’t be able to use the device. Here’s how to turn off Find My iPhone:
1. Open Settings on your iPhone.
2. Tap on iCloud.
3. Scroll down and tap on Find My iPhone.
4. Tap the switch next to Find My iPhone to turn it off.
5. Enter your Apple ID password when prompted and tap Turn Off.