There are a few ways to mute text messages on your iPhone. One way is to go into your Settings app and scroll down to the “Do Not Disturb” feature. Turn on Do Not Disturb and you will no longer receive any notifications for text messages (or phone calls, or emails, etc.).
Another way to mute text messages is to go into the Messages app and open up a conversation. Tap on the contact’s name at the top of the screen, then tap “Info.” Scroll down to the “Do Not Disturb” section and toggle it on.
This will only mute notifications for that particular conversation.
- Open your Settings app 2
- Tap on Notifications 3
- Scroll down and tap on Messages 4
- Under the “Options” section, toggle off the Allow Notifications switch 5
- Tap on the back button in the top left corner to return to the previous menu 6
- Tap on Do Not Disturb 7
- Toggle Do Not Disturb to ON position 8
- Select When to Silence option (you can choose from Always, Only while iPhone is locked, or Scheduled)
How to Mute Text Notifications on iPhone
How Do I Mute All Text Messages on My Iphone
Assuming you would like to mute all text messages on your iPhone:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap Notifications, then scroll down and tap Messages.
3. Under the Message Notifications section, toggle off Allow Notifications. You can also turn off Show in Notification Center and Show on Lock Screen here if you’d like.
Scroll down to the Messages Section And Select None under Alerts
If you’re someone who doesn’t like a lot of notifications, you can easily turn off message alerts in Facebook Messenger. Here’s how:
1. Open the Facebook Messenger app on your phone.
2. Tap on the three lines in the upper left corner of the screen. 3. Scroll down to the Messages section and select None under Alerts. 4. This will disable all message alerts, including new messages, messages from people you know and messages from unknown people.
This Will Disable All Sound Notifications for Text Messages
If you’re someone who is constantly being bombarded with text message notifications, whether you’re at work or trying to sleep, you may be wondering how to disable them. Luckily, it’s a pretty easy process. Here’s how to disable all sound notifications for text messages on your Android device:
1. Open the Messages app. 2. Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen. 3. Select “Settings.”
4. Tap “Notifications.” 5. Scroll down and tap “Sound.” 6. Select “None” from the drop-down menu.7 Press “OK.”
And that’s it! You’ve now successfully disabled all sound notifications for text messages on your device.
How Do I Silence Text Messages from Certain Contacts
If you’re like most people, you probably get a lot of text messages from a lot of different people. And while most of those messages are probably welcome, there may be a few that you’d rather not receive. Maybe it’s an ex who just won’t leave you alone, or maybe it’s a friend who always wants to know what’s going on in your life.
Either way, it can be really annoying to have those text messages constantly popping up on your screen. Luckily, there’s an easy way to silence text messages from certain contacts on your iPhone. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Settings app and tap on “Notifications.” 2. Scroll down and find the “Messages” section. Tap on it.
3. Find the contact or contacts whose texts you’d like to silence and tap on the little circle next to their name/number. This will turn off all notifications for texts from that person/those people. And that’s all there is to it!
Now you’ll no longer be bothered by unwanted text messages from certain contacts – yay!
In conclusion, muting all text messages on iPhone can be done by following the steps above. This is a great way to avoid being distracted by unwanted messages when you’re trying to focus on something else.