In order to mute another player on Warzone for PS4, you will need to access the in-game options menu. Here, you will find the “Mute Player” option which can be used to prevent hearing anyone else’s voice chat except for your own team members. If you are interested in muting someone specifically, simply select their name from the list of online players and then press the “Mute Player” button.
You can also use this menu to adjust other audio settings such as game music volume and microphone sensitivity.
- To mute a player on Warzone PS4, first go to the player’s profile and select the option to “Mute
- You will then be given the option to either mute the player for a specific period of time or indefinitely
- Once you have selected the desired option, press “Confirm” to save your changes
How to MUTE teammates in Call of Duty Warzone & Modern Warfare (Best Method!)
How Do You Mute People on Warzone?
In Warzone, you can mute people by opening the player list and selecting the mute option next to the player’s name. You can also mute players in your game lobby before the match starts.
How Do You Mute People on Warzone Ps4?
When you’re in a Warzone match, you can mute other players by opening the player list and selecting the Mute button next to their name. This will prevent them from speaking to you through the in-game chat. You can also block players entirely by selecting the Block option.
How Do You Mute a Player on Ps4?
It’s actually pretty easy to mute a player on PS4. Here’s how:
1. Press the Share button on your controller to open the Share menu.
2. Select Broadcast Gameplay and then select Viewer List from the options that appear. 3. Find the player you want to mute in the list of viewers and press the square button next to their name. 4. A pop-up will appear asking if you want to mute that player.
Select Yes and they will be muted from your broadcast.
Can You Turn off Voice Chat in Cod Warzone?
Unfortunately, there is no way to turn off voice chat in Call of Duty: Warzone. However, you can mute individual players so that you will not hear them speaking. To do this, open the game’s settings menu and select “Audio.”
From here, you can mute individual players or all players except for your squadmates.
How to Mute Teammates in Warzone 2
In Warzone 2, you can mute troublesome teammates with just a few clicks. Here’s how:
1. Click on the player’s name in the chat window.
2. Select “Mute” from the drop-down menu that appears. 3. Repeat steps 1-2 for each player you wish to mute. Now you won’t have to hear those pesky teammates anymore!
You can focus on winning the game without any distractions.
There are a few different ways that you can mute players on Warzone for PS4. The first way is to go into the settings menu and find the audio tab. From there, you can scroll down to the voice chat section and toggle it off.
This will prevent any incoming or outgoing voice chat from happening. If you want to be more specific, you can also click on the “Advanced Settings” option and select which types of voice chat you want to allow or block. For example, you could block party chat but allow game chat.
Another way to mute someone is by pressing the options button while in a match and selecting “Player Options” followed by “Mute Player”. This will only work if you have them added as a friend though. You can also use this method to report a player for inappropriate behaviour.
If you want to mute everyone except your friends, you can go into the social tab in settings and toggle the “Only Allow Friends Chat” option on.