There are a few ways to name a note on your iPhone. One way is to go into the “Notes” app and select the note you want to name. Then, tap the “i” icon in the upper right corner of the screen and type in a new name for your note in the “Title” field.
Another way to rename a note is to tap and hold on the note in the “Notes” list until a pop-up menu appears.
- Open the Notes app on your iPhone
- Create a new note or select an existing one
- Tap the More button (three dots) in the upper-right corner of the note
- Select Rename from the pop-up menu that appears
- Type a new name for your note and tap Done when you’re finished
iPhone 12: How to Set New Notes to Start With Title/Heading/Subheading/Body
How Do I Rename Note on Iphone?
If you have an iPhone, you can rename a note by following these steps:1. Open the Notes app and find the note you want to rename.
2. Tap the Edit button in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap the title of the note at the top of the screen. 4. Type a new name for your note and tap Done when you’re finished.
How Do I Label in Apple Notes?
Assuming you would like tips on how to label notes in Apple Notes:One way to stay organized while taking notes is by creating labels. This can be done in the Apple Notes app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Here’s how:1. Open the note that you want to label. 2. Tap .
3. Tap Add Label, then enter a name for your label.4. To add more than one label to a note, tap , then repeat step 3. You can also tap an existing label under Labels to add it to the note without typing its name again. 5. To remove a label from a note, tap , then tap the delete button next to the label’s name.
How Do I Change the Name on Notes?
Assuming you would like to change the name of a note in Apple Notes:Open the Note app.
Find the note you want to rename and tap on it to open it.
Tap the More button (looks like •••) in the upper right corner. Tap Rename. Enter a new name for your note and tap Done.
How Do You Change the Name of a Pdf on Iphone Notes?
If you want to change the name of a PDF on your iPhone Notes, there are a few different ways you can go about it. One way is to simply open up the PDF in the app and then tap on the “Share” icon in the upper right corner. From there, you can select “Rename” from the options that come up.
Another way to change the name of a PDF is by going into your “Notes” app and selecting the PDF that you want to rename.
How to Rename a Note on Iphone 11
One of the great things about the iPhone is that you can customize just about everything to suit your needs and preferences. This includes being able to rename a note on your iPhone 11. Here’s how:
1. Tap on the “Notes” app icon to open the app.2. Find the note that you want to rename and tap on it to open it.3. Tap on the “Edit” button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
4. Underneath where it says “Title,” delete the current name of the note and type in a new one. Then tap “Done” in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
When you want to name a note on your iPhone, open the Notes app and find the note you want to name. Tap the Share button in the upper-right corner of the screen, then tap Rename. In the pop-up window that appears, enter a new name for your note and tap Rename.
Your note will now be renamed!