There are a few ways to name a video on your iPhone. The easiest way is to open the Photos app, find the video you want to rename, and tap on the “Edit” button in the top right corner. From there, you can tap on the “Title” field and enter a new name for your video.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone
- Select the video you want to name
- Tap the share icon in the bottom left corner of the screen
- Tap Save to Files in the top row of options
- Select a location to save the video to and tap Save in the top right corner of the screen
- Press and hold on the saved video until a menu pops up from the bottom of the screen
- 7 Tap Rename in the menu that appears
How To Rename Video File On iPhone – New Tricks
How Do I Label a Video on My Iphone?
Assuming you would like to add a label, or title, to a video saved on your iPhone:
Open the Photos app and find the video you want to label. Tap the video to open it, then tap Edit in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Tap the pencil icon next to Location if you want to add or change its geotag information. To do this, enter an address in the search bar at the top of the screen, then tap Choose when it appears below. Or, scroll down and tap Clear Location.
When you’re finished adding or removing location information, tap Done. Type a new title for your video in the Title field. When you’re finished labeling your video, tap Done in the upper-right corner of the screen.
How Do You Name Photos And Videos on Iphone?
When you take a photo or video with your iPhone, it’s automatically given a name. This is usually a combination of the date and time the photo or video was taken, along with an incrementing number. For example, a photo might be named “IMG_1234.JPG” and a video might be named “MOV_1235.M4V”.
You can change this naming scheme if you want to, though it requires disabling iCloud Photo Library and then renaming each file on your device individually. To do this: Open Settings and tap “Photos & Camera” Scroll down and toggle off “iCloud Photo Library” Now open the Photos app and select the photos or videos you want to rename Tap the share button in the bottom left corner Tap “Rename” at the bottom of the share sheet Type in whatever new name you want for the files and tap “Done”
Doing this will change the file names for those specific photos or videos, but they will still have their original names when viewed in other apps like Messages or Mail. And if you ever turn iCloud Photo Library back on, any changes you made to file names will be reverted.
How Do I Name a Video on My Phone?
When you save a video on your phone, it is automatically given a generic name like “VID_1234.mp4.” If you want to give your video a more specific and memorable name, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Gallery app and find the video you want to rename.
2. Tap and hold on the video thumbnail until a menu pops up. 3. Select “Rename” from the menu.
How Do I Name a File on Iphone?
There are a few different ways that you can name a file on your iPhone. The first way is to simply open the file in the app that you want to name it in and then tap on the name of the file at the top of the screen. This will allow you to edit the name of the file.
Another way to change the name of a file on your iPhone is to long press on the file in question and then select “Rename” from the menu that pops up. This will also allow you to edit the name of the file. If you want to quickly rename a bunch of files at once, you can do so by using third-party apps like iFileExplorer or File Master.
These apps allow you to select multiple files and then batch rename them all at once.
How to Rename a Video on Iphone 11
It’s pretty easy to rename a video on your iPhone 11. Here’s how:
1. Select the video you want to rename from your Camera Roll or Photos app.
2. Tap the “Edit” button in the top right corner of the screen. 3. Tap the “Video” tab at the bottom of the screen (if you’re editing a photo, you’ll see the “Photo” tab instead). 4. Tap the “Rename” button in the top left corner of the screen.
5. Type in a new name for your video and tap “Done.” That’s it!
Apple’s iPhone is a great device for shooting video, but one thing it lacks is the ability to easily name your videos. This can be a problem if you have a lot of videos on your iPhone and want to keep them organized. Luckily, there is a way to name your videos on your iPhone.