If you’re an Apple Music subscriber, you know that every month a subscription fee is charged to the credit or debit card that you have on file. Starting with iOS 11.3, there’s now a way to pay your Apple Music bill using Apple Pay.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap your Apple ID banner at the top of the screen
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap Apple Music Membership to view your membership options
- Tap the plan you want to change to, then tap Change Plan
- You might need to enter your password or use Touch ID/Face ID
- Tap Confirm when prompted
How Do I Pay Apple Music on My Iphone?
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to pay for Apple Music on your iPhone:“How do I pay Apple Music on my iPhone?”If you’re an iPhone user and you want to subscribe to Apple Music, there are a few different ways you can go about it.
In this article, we’ll show you how to pay for Apple Music using your iPhone.The first thing you’ll need to do is open the Music app on your iPhone. Once you’re in the app, tap on the Profile icon in the top left corner.
From there, tap on “View Account.”Scroll down to the “Settings” section and tap on “Manage.” From there, select “Subscriptions.”
Now, simply choose the Apple Music subscription that you want and tap on “Subscribe.” You’ll be prompted to enter your payment information (if you haven’t already) and then confirm your subscription. That’s all there is to it!
How Do I Pay for My Apple Music Account?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to pay for your Apple Music account:1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
2. Tap iTunes & App Store.
3. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen. If you’re not signed in, tap Use Existing Apple ID and enter your Apple ID and password. Then tap Continue.
4. Tap View Apple ID when the pop-up window appears. You might need to sign in with your passcode or Touch ID first. 5. Scroll down and tap Manage under Subscriptions.
* If you don’t see a Manage option, contact us for help with billing and subscriptions that are billed through third parties such as Spotify, Pandora Radio, Netflix, HBO NOW, Hulu Plus, CBS All Access (in the US), or The Economist (outside the US). 6 .TapApple Music Membership to turn it off.
* You’ll see a confirmation message that says “Your subscription has been canceled.” If you still see a charge after you cancel an app subscription Follow these steps to make sure that you’re not being charged for an auto-renewing subscription.”
Can I Pay for Apple Music on My Phone Bill?
Apple Music is a streaming music service that allows you to listen to over 50 million songs. It’s available in 100 countries and comes with a 3-month free trial. After the trial, you can choose to pay $9.99/month or $14.99/month for a family subscription.
You can also add it to your existing Apple Music plan for an additional $4.99/month.You can pay for Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC using the iTunes Store app. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Open the Settings app.
Tap iTunes & App Store > your Apple ID > View Apple ID > Payment Information . Update your payment method—or add a new one—then tap Done .
How Do I Pay for Apple Music After Billing Issues?
If you have billing issues with your Apple Music subscription, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the problem. First, make sure that your payment method is up to date and that there are no outstanding charges on your account. If everything looks good there, try contacting Apple Support for help.
Another option is to cancel your subscription and then sign up again. This should reset any billing issues you may have had and allow you to start fresh. Keep in mind, however, that this will also delete any saved songs or playlists you have within Apple Music.
So if you decide to go this route, be sure to back up your data first!
How to Update Payment Method on Iphone
If you need to update your payment method on your iPhone, there are a few different ways to do so. You can either go through the Settings app, or you can use the iTunes Store app.If you want to update your payment information through the Settings app, start by opening the app and tapping on your name at the top of the screen.
Then, tap on “Payment & Shipping” and select “Payment Method.” From here, you can choose a new payment method or edit your existing one.If you’d prefer to use the iTunes Store app, open it and tap on your profile picture in the top-right corner.
Then, scroll down and tap on “Payment Information.” From here, you can add or remove a payment method or update an existing one.
If you’re an Apple Music subscriber, you can pay your monthly bill directly from your iPhone. Here’s how:1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap iTunes & App Store.3. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen (if you’re not signed in, tap Sign In and enter your Apple ID and password).4. Tap View Apple ID, then enter your password if prompted.
If you use Touch ID or Face ID to view your Apple ID, make sure that it’s set up and working properly before proceeding.5. Scroll down to Subscriptions and tap it. If you don’t see a Subscriptions option, tap Manage under Active Subscriptions instead (you might need to enter your password again).
Assuming you have more than one subscription, find the one for Apple Music and tap it (it should say “Active” next to it). If there’s only one subscription listed or if yours is already selected, skip this step altogether. 6. Tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the screen (if prompted, choose a reason for canceling and tap Confirm).
Your subscription will be canceled at the end of its current billing cycle; in other words, when your next payment is due.