Playstation 4 is Sony’s most recent home video game console, released in 2013. It is the successor to the PlayStation 3 and has sold over 50 million units worldwide as of April 2016. The PS4 has many innovative features, including the ability to play games remotely on a laptop or PC without a capture card.
Here’s how to do it: First, you’ll need to download the Remote Play app for your PC or Mac. Once you have done that, open the app and sign in with your PlayStation Network account credentials.
Next, connect your DualShock 4 controller to your computer using a USB cable. Then, select the ‘Start’ button in the Remote Play app and your PS4 should appear as an available device. Select it and you will be prompted to enter a PIN code; this can be found in the Settings menu on your PS4.
Enter the PIN code and hit ‘OK’ – you should now be connected to your PS4 and able to play games on your laptop or PC!
- Download and install the PS4 Remote Play app on your laptop
- Connect your PS4 controller to your laptop using a USB cable
- Select the ‘PS4 Remote Play’ icon on your laptop to launch the application
- Sign in with your PlayStation Network account details
- Select your PS4 console from the list of available devices
- The PS4 Remote Play app will now connect to your PS4 console and you’ll be able to play games on your laptop without a capture card!
Can I Play PS4 on My Laptop With HDMI?
Yes, you can play PS4 on your laptop with HDMI. You will need to connect the PS4 console to the HDMI port on your laptop. Once connected, you will be able to access and play all of your PS4 games and content on your laptop screen.
How Can I Connect My PS4 to My Laptop Without Remote Play Without a Capture Card?
There are a few ways that you can connect your PS4 to your laptop without using Remote Play or a capture card. One way is to use an HDMI cable. You’ll need to connect the HDMI cable from your PS4 to your laptop’s HDMI port.
Once connected, you’ll be able to view your PS4 screen on your laptop. Another way to connect your PS4 to your laptop is by using a wireless connection. To do this, you’ll need to purchase a wireless adapter for your PS4.
Once you have the adapter, you can follow the instructions that come with it to connect wirelessly. Finally, if you have a PlayStation Vita, you can use it as a remote-play device for your PS4. This will allow you to play games and access other content from your PS4 on your Vita.
To set up a remote play, simply go into the Settings menu on your Vita and select “Remote Play.”
How Can I Play My PS4 Through My Laptop?
Assuming you would like to play your PS4 on your laptop, there are a few things you need:
- A PS4
- A laptop with an HDMI input port
- An HDMI cable that is compatible with both the PS4 and the laptop
- A controller for the PS4 (if you don’t have one already)
- Optional: PlayStation Now subscription (this will be discussed later)
With these things in hand, let’s get started!
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the back of your PS4 where it says “HDMI OUT”
- Plug the other end of the cable into your laptop’s HDMI input port. If you can’t find it, consult your laptop manual or look up its specifications online
- Once everything is plugged in and turned on, your computer should automatically detect that a second screen has been connected and ask how you would like to use it. Select “Extend desktop to this display” so that you can see both screens at once
- If prompted, select “OK” when asked if you would like to adjust display settings automatically
- Your computer may also ask if you want to enable audio output through the HDMI connection; select “Yes” or “OK” if this is the case
- On your PS4, go to Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings > Add Device and enter the code shown on your TV/computer screen.
- That should be it! You can now control your PS4 through your laptop using either the mouse and keyboard or a controller connected to your computer via USB.
PS4 Remote Play
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing Sony’s PS4 Remote Play feature: PS4 Remote Play is a great way to get your PlayStation 4 gaming fix when you’re away from your console. Here’s everything you need to know about how it works and what you can do with it.
What is PS4 Remote Play? PS4 Remote Play is a feature that allows you to stream your PS4 games to another device, such as your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet. That means you can start playing a game on your PS4 at home, then pick up where you left off on your remote device while you’re on the go.
All you need is a strong internet connection. How do I set up PS4 Remote Play? Setting up PS4 Remote Play is easy.
First, make sure your PS4 console and controller are updated to the latest firmware. Then download the PS4 Remote Play app for your remote device (links below). Once the app is installed, launch it and sign in with your PlayStation Network account.
After that, follow the prompts to connect your controller and set up video and audio streaming quality settings. That’s it! You’re ready to start playing PlayStation 4 games on your remote device.
What devices are compatible with PS4 Remote Play? At launch, Sony officially supported the following devices for PS4 Remote Play: -PC or Mac running Windows 8.1/10 or OS X 10.11
-iPhone 6s or later / iPad Pro or later / iPad mini 4 or later / iPod touch 7th generation
There are many reasons why you might want to play your PS4 on your laptop. Maybe you want to take advantage of the larger screen, or maybe you want to be able to game on the go. Whatever the reason, it’s actually quite easy to do!
All you need is a capture card and some extra hardware. With a capture card, you can connect your PS4 to your laptop and play games as if they were on a regular monitor. The capture card will record all of the game footage and audio, so you can easily save it or stream it live.
You’ll need a few other things too, like an HDMI cable and a power supply for your PS4, but once you have everything set up it’s just a matter of playing the games you love on a bigger screen!