If you forgot your iPhone 5s passcode, it’s not a big deal. There are a few ways you can reset your iPhone 5s without a password. In this article, we’ll show you how to reset your iPhone 5s without a password using iTunes or iCloud.
- First, go to the Settings app on your iPhone 5S
- Next, scroll down and tap on the Touch ID & Passcode option
- Enter your current passcode when prompted and then scroll down to the bottom of the next screen
- Tap on the Reset Passcode option and then confirm that you want to reset your passcode by tapping on the red Reset button
- Your iPhone 5S will now reboot and you can set up a new passcode once it starts back up again
How to Factory Reset iPhone 5 without Passcode
How Do I Reset My Iphone 5S If I Forgot My Passcode?
If you forgot your iPhone passcode, it can be reset using iTunes on a computer that you’ve previously synced with. If you don’t have access to a computer or if you don’t remember your syncing password, then the only other option is to perform a hard reset, which will erase all data from your device.
To reset your iPhone passcode using iTunes:
1. Connect your device to the computer that you used to sync with iTunes. 2. Open iTunes and select your device. 3. Click Summary > Restore [device].
4. Select Restore and wait for the process to finish. If you can’t remember your passcode, there’s not much you can do on your own to get around it without erasing all of the data on your device. However, if you have access to a computer that you’ve synced with before, then you can use iTunes to reset your passcode (and keep all of your data intact).
Just follow the steps above and restore from a backup after completing the process.
How Do I Factory Reset My Iphone 5S With Buttons?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to factory reset your iPhone 5s:
1. On the home screen, locate and tap on the Settings app.
2. Scroll down and tap General.
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap Reset. 4. Tap Erase All Content and Settings. 5. Enter your passcode when prompted, then tap Erase iPhone at the bottom of the next screen that appears confirming that you want to erase everything from your device (this action cannot be undone).
6. After a few moments, your iPhone will restart and take you through the initial setup process again, as if it were brand new out of the box.
How Do You Factory Reset an Iphone 5 That is Locked Without a Computer?
If you have an iPhone 5 that is locked and you don’t have a computer, you can still factory reset it. Here’s how:
1. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
2. Enter your passcode if prompted, then confirm that you want to erase everything by tapping Erase iPhone. 3. Once the reset is complete, your iPhone will restart and you’ll be able to set it up as new.
How Do I Factory Reset My Iphone With Just the Buttons?
If you’re selling or giving away your iPhone, or even if you’re just wanting to start fresh with a clean slate, you’ll need to factory reset your iPhone. This will erase all of your data and settings and return the iPhone to its default state. The process is different depending on which model iPhone you have.
Here’s how to factory reset an iPhone with just the buttons: On an iPhone 6s or older, press and hold down the Sleep/Wake button (the power button) and the Home button at the same time. Keep holding both buttons until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Once the Apple logo appears, release both buttons and wait for your iPhone to finish booting up. On an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, press and hold down both the Sleep/Wake button (the power button) and Volume Down button at the same time. Keep holding both buttons until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
Once you see this, release both buttons and wait for your iPhone to finish booting up. On an iPhone 8 or 8 Plus, quickly press and release Volume Up followed by Volume Down. Then press & hold down sleep/wake Button until “slide to power off” appears on Screen > then drag slider right side to turn off completely> Now again Press & Hold sleep/wake Button till iphone restarts & apple Logo Appears on Screen > Release Buttons when iphone restarts successfully now it’s ready for use
How to Factory Reset Iphone 5S Without Password Or Computer
If you forgot your iPhone 5s passcode, or if a message says that your device is disabled, learn what to do. If you’ve never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, you’ll need to use recovery mode to restore your device. This will erase the data and settings on your iPhone:
Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes. While your device is connected, force restart it: On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen.
On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen. When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore.
iTunes will download software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode and you’ll need to repeat steps 2-4. Wait for the process to finish then set up your device as new
You can factory reset youriPhone 5S without a password or computer by following these simple steps: 1) Go to Settings onyour phone 2) Tap General
3) Scroll allthe way down and tap Reset 4) Tap Erase AllContent & Settings 5) Enter inyour passcode if prompted (this step may not be necessary depending onyour settings)
If you forgot your iPhone 5s password and are looking for a way to reset it, there are a few options available to you. One is to use iTunes to restore your device from a backup, which will erase all of your data but also remove the passcode.
Another option is to use iCloud to erase your device, which will also delete all of your data but won’t require you to have a computer or iTunes.
Finally, if you don’t mind losing all of your data, you can simply perform a hard reset by holding down the power and home buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears.