For any number of reasons, you may run into issues with your Fitbit, requiring you to reboot the system. When your Fitbit Versa is acting up, restarting the device can be helpful.
How to restart Fitbit Versa:
- Swipe to and tap “Settings.”
- Scroll down and select “About.”
- Scroll all the way down and choose “Shutdown.”
- Then the system will prompt if you want to shut down. Tap “Yes.”
Note: The shutdown will take a couple of seconds. You’ll know it’s been shut down when it doesn’t try to read your heart rate.
- To restart, press and hold the left button until the display comes up.
If you’ve Fitbit Versa 2, here’s how to restart it:
How to reboot Fitbit Versa 2:
- Press and hold the left button until the Fitbit logo appears. This will bring up any shortcut you’ve setup. But keep holding for about 10 secs or more until the Fitbit logo appears.
- Release the button after the logo appears.
- Be patient for the reboot. Once done, the clock face will show up.
Related Article: How To Turn Off Nintendo Switch While Docked?
There you have it: How To Restart Fitbit Versa. I hope this tutorial helps you. Please let me know your thoughts as comments down below.