There are two ways to restart your iPhone 6s without a password. The first way is to use the “Erase All Content and Settings” feature in the Settings app. This will erase all of your data and settings, including your passcode.
The second way is to use the “Reset All Settings” feature in the Settings app. This will only reset your settings, not your data.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone 6S
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on the “General” option
- Scroll down to the bottom of the General page and tap on the “Reset” option
- Tap on the “Erase All Content and Settings” option at the top of the Reset page
- Enter your passcode when prompted, then tap on the “Erase iPhone” button to confirm
- Your iPhone will now restart and you can set it up as new without a password
How to Reset iPhone 6S without Apple ID Password If Forgot
Q: How Can I Restart My Iphone 6S Without a Password
Assuming you are referring to a passcode and not an iCloud password:
There are a few ways to restart your iPhone 6S without a password. One way is to use the power button and volume buttons.
To do this, press and hold down the power button on the side of your iPhone until the “Slide to Power Off” appears on the screen. Then, once your iPhone is off, press and hold down both the power button and the home button simultaneously for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo appear. This will restart your device without requiring a passcode.
Another way to restart your device without a passcode is through iTunes. If you have synced your iPhone with iTunes before, you can connect it to your computer and open up iTunes. Once it recognizes your device, click on the “Restore” option in order to reset it completely–this will also remove any passwords that may be associated with it.
You can then set up your device as new or restore from a backup if you have one saved. If you don’t have access to a computer or don’t want to use iTunes, there is one last method you can try–although it will delete all data stored on your device so only attempt this if you have everything backed up or don’t mind losing what’s currently on there. To do this, go into Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
This will erase everything from your device–including any passwords that may be associated with it–and restore it back to its factory settings.
How to Reset Iphone Without Passcode And Computer
If you forgot your iPhone passcode, it is still possible to reset your device – even if you don’t have access to a computer. Here’s how:
1. On your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Reset.
2. Select “Erase All Content and Settings.” 3. Enter your passcode when prompted, then confirm that you want to erase your iPhone. 4. Your iPhone will restart and begin the process of erasing all content and settings.
Once this is complete, you can set up your device as new or restore from a backup.
If you’ve forgotten your iPhone 6S password, don’t worry. There are a few ways to reset it and get back into your phone. With a little bit of patience and some elbow grease, you’ll be back to using your iPhone in no time.