First, open the Settings app on your iPhone. Next, tap General, then scroll to the bottom and tap Reset. Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
You’ll be prompted to enter your passcode. If you’ve forgotten it, you’ll need to erase your iPhone and start over. Finally, confirm your decision by tapping Erase iPhone at the bottom of the screen.
Your iPhone will restart and take you through the setup process again.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone
- Scroll down and tap General
- Scroll down and tap Reset
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings
- Enter your passcode if prompted, then tap Erase iPhone again to confirm you want to erase everything from your device and restore it to its factory settings
- Your iPhone will restart during the process, which might take a while depending on how much data is stored on it—so make sure it’s plugged into power so it doesn’t run out of battery mid-restore! 7
- Once the process is complete, you’ll be prompted to set up your iPhone as new or restore from a backup—if you have one saved from iTunes or iCloud
Factory Reset iPhone 13 Pro Erase Everything in 2021
How Do I Force My Iphone to Factory Reset?
If your iPhone is acting up and you can’t figure out why, sometimes the best solution is to start from scratch and restore it to its factory default settings. This will erase all of your data and settings, returning the iPhone to its original state. But before you do that, you should first try some simpler troubleshooting steps first, like restarting theiPhone or updating its software.
If those don’t work, then you can proceed with a factory reset. There are two ways to factory reset an iPhone: through the Settings app or using iTunes on your computer. We’ll go over both methods below.
How to Factory Reset Your iPhone through the Settings App 1) Open the Settings app on your iPhone. 2) Scroll down and tap “General.”
3) Scroll down and tap “Reset.” You’ll see this option at the bottom of the screen; if you don’t see it, that means a factory reset isn’t available for your particular model of iPhone. For example, newer iPhones (like the 8 and X series) don’t have this option because they use Face ID instead of a Home button/Touch ID combo.
Older models without Touch ID also may not have this option available. 4) Tap “Erase All Content and Settings.” This will delete everything on your iPhone, so make sure you’ve backed up any important data beforehand!
5) Enter your passcode when prompted (if you have one set), then tap “Erase” again to confirm that you want to erase everything and restore your iPhone to its factory settings. Alternatively, if you’ve synced your iPhone with iTunes on your computer recently, you may be able to restore it from a backup after performing a factory reset.
How Do I Factory Reset My Locked Iphone 13 Pro Max?
Assuming you are referring to a locked iPhone 13 Pro Max that is disabled:
To factory reset a locked and disabled iPhone 13 Pro Max, you will need to connect the device to a computer running iTunes. Once connected, open iTunes and wait for it to recognize the device.
Once recognized, click on the device icon in the top left corner of the iTunes window. In the Summary tab that appears, click on the “Restore iPhone” button. A warning message will appear asking if you are sure you want to restore your iPhone; click “Restore” again to confirm.
The restore process will begin and may take several minutes to complete. Once finished, your iPhone should be reset to its factory settings and no longer locked or disabled.
How Do I Factory Reset My Iphone 13 Without Password Or Computer?
“How do I factory reset my iPhone 13 without password or computer?” is a question that Apple product users may ask when they forget their device’s passcode or if their device is malfunctioning. There are a few ways to reset an iPhone, but the most common way is to connect the device to a computer and use iTunes to restore the device to its factory settings. If you don’t have access to a computer, there are still a few ways to reset your iPhone 13 without a password or computer.
In this article, we’ll show you how to factory reset your iPhone 13 without password or computer using recovery mode, DFU mode, and Settings. Before you begin, make sure that you have backed up your data as all of your data will be erased during the process. Once you’ve backed up your data, follow these steps:
1) To put your iPhone 13 into recovery mode, first power off your device. Then press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears on the screen. Once the Apple logo appears, release both buttons and wait for the recovery mode screen to appear.
2) On the recovery mode screen, select Restore from iTunes Backup > Next > Enter your passcode (if prompted). Once iTunes detects your device in recovery mode, it will prompt you to restore your device from a backup or set it up as new. Select Restore from Backup and choose from one of the backups that you made earlier.
Wait for iTunes to finish restoring your device; this may take some time depending on the size of your backup file. Once restoration is complete, disconnect your iPhone 13 from the computer and press the Power button to boot up normally. 3) If you can’t remember your passcode or if putting your iPhone 13 into recovery mode doesn’t work, then you can try putting it into DFU (Device Firmware Update) mode instead.
Iphone Factory Reset Without Password
When you forgot your iPhone passcode, the device becomes unusable. But don’t worry, there are ways to factory reset an iPhone without a passcode. In this article, we will show you how to do that with or without iTunes.
If you have never synced your iPhone with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, you can use recovery mode to restore your device. This will erase all data on your iPhone and you won’t be able to use it until you set it up again. Here’s how:
1.Connect your iPhone to a computer using a USB cable and launch iTunes. 2.Press and hold the Side button and Volume Down button simultaneously until the Connect to iTunes screen appears. 3.Release the buttons when you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
You should see an alert message saying that your device is in Recovery Mode and that it needs to be restored before it can be used with iTunes.. 4.Click Restore when prompted by iTunes and follow the instructions onscreen until the process is complete.
. If you have synced your iPhone with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, you can use these methods to factory reset your device without a passcode: 1) Use iCloud To Factory Reset Your Device: If you have synced your device with iCloud before, then this might be the easiest method for you because it doesn’t require any cables or putting your phone into Recovery Mode .
All iphone users have an icloud account whether they know it or not, so as long as find my iphone is turned on in settings>icloud>find my iphone , then simply go to www .icloud .com/#find from any web browser (on pc or another ios device), sign in with their apple id ,and select all devices at top center of screen .
Select the lost/stolen/erased iphone from list of devices ,then click “Erase Iphone ” at bottom center of screen under actions tab , confirm selection by clicking “Erase” again at popup window ,and finally enter 4 digit code that was setup previously during find my iphone activation process (should be 0000 if never changed)to completely erase everything off phone and bypass lock code! Once finished ,the phone will reboot itself automatically back into initial setup mode as if brand new right out of box !
There are a few things you need to do before you restore your iPhone 13 to factory settings. First, make sure you have a backup of your data. You can use iCloud or iTunes to create a backup.
Once you have a backup, go to Settings and then General. Scroll down and tap on Reset. Tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
This will erase everything on your iPhone 13 and restore it to factory settings.