If you have Find My iPhone enabled on your device, you can use it to restore your device. To do this, follow these steps:1. Open the Find My iPhone app and sign in with your Apple ID.
2. Tap on your device from the list of devices associated with your account. 3. Tap on the Actions button and then select Erase Device. 4. Confirm that you want to erase the device by tapping on Erase again.
- If you have enabled Find My iPhone on your device and it is lost or stolen, you can use the Find My iPhone feature to track down your device, remotely lock it, or even erase its contents
- Go to icloud
- com/find from a computer or another iOS device
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password
- Click All Devices at the top of your browser window, then select the missing device from the list that appears below All Devices
- Select Actions > Erase [device]
- This will remote-wipe the entire contents of your phone if it’s online and powered on; otherwise, it will simply mark it as erased when it next comes online (after which point you won’t be able to track its location)
- If asked for a phone number and message, enter a contact number where you can be reached along with a message asking the finder to return your phone; this will be displayed on-screen once the wipe begins
- You’ll also see an option here to Play Sound if you think the phone is close by but not visible—selecting this will cause your phone to emit a loud pinging noise for two minutes, making it easier to locate even if muted
[2023 Solutions] 2 Ways to Reset iPhone without Turning Off Find My iPhone
How Do I Restore My Iphone to Factory Settings With Find My Iphone?
If you’ve enabled Find My iPhone on your device, you can use it to reset your iPhone to its factory settings. This will erase all of the data and content on your device, and you won’t be able to track or locate it using Find My iPhone.To reset your iPhone to its factory settings using Find My iPhone:
1. Open the Find My iPhone app from your Home screen. 2. Tap Devices at the bottom of the screen. 3. Select the device that you want to erase.
4. Tap Erase [device]. 5. Enter your Apple ID password when prompted, then tap Erase again to confirm that you want to erase the device.
How Do I Restore My Iphone Without Turning off Find My Iphone?
If you’re trying to restore your iPhone without turning off Find My iPhone, it’s not going to be possible. Find My iPhone is a security feature that’s designed to protect your device in case it’s lost or stolen. When you turn it off, it disable all of the security features that are in place.
So, if you’re trying to restore your device without turning off Find My iPhone, you won’t be able to do so.
How to Restore Iphone Without Passcode
If you’ve forgotten your iPhone passcode, you can restore your device using iTunes. Here’s how:1. Connect your iPhone to a computer with iTunes installed.
2. On your iPhone, select “Summary” in the left sidebar and click the “Restore iPhone” button.3. A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to restore your device to its factory settings. Click “Restore.”
4. Your iPhone will now be restored to its factory settings and you’ll be able to set up a new passcode.
The Find My iPhone feature is a great way to restore your iPhone if it is lost or stolen. With this feature, you can remotely erase all the data on your iPhone, making it difficult for someone to access your personal information. You can also use this feature to locate your iPhone if it is lost or stolen.