To set up voicemail on your Samsung A21, start by calling your carrier’s customer service number. They will be able to help you set up a new voicemail account and walk you through the process of recording a greeting. Once you have completed these steps, you will be able to access your voicemail by pressing and holding the “1” key on your phone’s keypad.
How to Set Up Voicemail on iPhone and Android (Any Carrier)
- Open the Phone app on your Samsung A21
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner and select Settings
- Tap Voicemail
- Tap the voicemail number you want to change and enter the new number
- Tap Save
How to Set Up Voicemail on Samsung S21
If you’re like most people, you probably rely on your voicemail to keep track of important messages when you can’t answer your phone. But if you’ve never set up voicemail before, it can be a little bit daunting. Luckily, we’re here to help.
In this post, we’ll walk you through the process of setting up voicemail on your Samsung S21.First things first: open up the Phone app on your S21. Then, tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen and select Settings.
Scroll down until you see the Voicemail section and tap it.On the next screen, tap Voicemail settings. You’ll see a few different options here, but for now, we’re only concerned with two: Voicemail service and Voicemail number.
Where is the Voicemail App on Samsung A21?
The voicemail app on the Samsung A21 is located in the Phone app. To access it, open the Phone app and tap the Voicemail tab. You will be able to view your voicemails and manage them from here.
How Do I Activate Voicemail on Samsung?
Assuming you would like to set up voicemail on your Samsung Galaxy S9:1. Open the Phone app. It’s the icon of a white phone receiver on a green or blue background.
2. Tap ☰. It’s at the top-left corner of the screen. Doing so opens a menu with various options.
3. Tap Settings. This option is near the bottom of the menu. A new page will open.
4. Scroll down and tap Voicemail settings, then Continue setting up voicemail when prompted.. If you see an existing voicemail number listed here, skip to step 8; otherwise, proceed to the next step to add a new voicemail number now.
. 5. Tap Voicemail number if prompted, then type in your 10-digit phone number followed by “#”. For example, if your number is 555-555-1234, you would type 5555551234# into this field.
. If you’re not asked for your voicemail number here, proceed to the next step instead..
6 .Tap Done., then enter a 4-to-7 digit PIN (personal identification number) when prompted., retype your PIN for confirmation when prompted again., and tap Save.. You’ll use this PIN later any time you want to access your voicemail messages from another phone.. If you’re not asked for a PIN here, proceed to the next step instead., 7 .Tap Carrier default under Voicema,, then tap OK when prompted., Your device will automatically configure itself for visual voicemail at this point; however,, depending on your carrier,, it may take up to 24 hours before this change takes effect.. Once it does,, continue reading below for further instructions on how to check and manage visual voicemails… If Visual Voicemais not available as an option under Carrier default,, either skip ahead or follow steps 8 – 11 below instead (these are traditional voice mail instructions).,. Either way once complete be sure test that everything is working as expected by calling yourself from another phone and leaving a test message!
How Do I Set Up Voicemail on Samsung S21?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to set up voicemail on Samsung S21:1. Open the Phone app. It’s the icon of a white phone receiver on a green or blue background.
2. Tap the three dots in the top right corner, then tap Settings.3. Scroll down and tap Voicemail. If you don’t see Voicemaillisted, tap More settings first, then select Voicemail in the ensuing menu.
4. Tap SET UP NOW. It’s at the bottom of the screen. Doing so will prompt your carrier’s voicemail prompts to begin playing automatically over your speakerphone.
5 When prompted, enter your PIN followed by # (press and hold the number sign key to insert a pound symbol). If you don’t have a PIN, enter 0000 (four zeroes) followed by # instead—most carriers use this as a default voicemail PIN for first-time setup purposes..
6 Enter a temporary greeting, then press # again when prompted to do so. You can change your greeting later if you wish; doing so now is just intended to help ensure that people who call you can actually leave you a voicemail message without issue..
7 Press 1 when prompted to review your temporary greeting, then press 4 to save it..
How Do I Reset My Voicemail Password on My Samsung A21?
If you need to reset your voicemail password on your Samsung A21, there are a few different ways that you can do so. The first option is to go into the Phone app and then access the Voicemail settings. From here, you should be able to change your password.
Another option is to contact your carrier directly and ask for support in resetting your voicemail password. This will likely require verifying your identity and account information before they are able to help you.Lastly, if you have set up a Google account on your phone, you may be able to use it to reset your voicemail password.
To do this, go into the Google Account settings and look for the “Security” section. From here, scroll down until you see the “2-Step Verification” setting and turn it off. Once this is done, try accessing your voicemail again and see if the new password works.
Setting up voicemail on your Samsung A21 is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Phone app.
2. Tap the 3 dots in the top right corner and select Settings. 3. Scroll down and tap Voicemail. 4. Tap Setup.
5. Enter your voicemail password and tap Save. 6. You’re all set! Now when you miss a call, you can check your voicemail by calling your own number and following the prompts.