1. Press the sleep/wake and volume up buttons at the same time. 2. The screen will flash white, indicating that a screenshot has been taken. 3. Screenshots are automatically saved in the “Screenshots” album in the Photos app.
- Open the screen that you want to take a screenshot of
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top or side of your iPhone
- At the same time, press and release the Home button
- (You can also use Volume up button instead of home button) 4
- A thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your iPhone
- Tap it to edit or share with others right away If you don’t do anything,the screenshot is automatically saved in your Photos app
iPhone 13 Pro: How to Screenshot (2 Methods)
How Do You Screenshot on Iphone 13 Without Home Button?
If you’re new to the iPhone 13, you may be wondering how to take a screenshot without the home button. Here’s a quick guide on how to do just that:
1. Press and hold the Power button and Volume up button at the same time.
2. You’ll see a brief flash of white on your screen, indicating that a screenshot has been taken. 3. To view your screenshot, go to your Photos app where all of your screenshots are automatically saved.
Why Can’T I Take a Screenshot on My Iphone 13?
If you’re trying to take a screenshot on your iPhone 13 and it’s not working, don’t worry – you’re not alone. Many people have been having this same problem. The good news is that there are a few things you can try to get it working again.
First, make sure that you’re pressing the correct buttons. On the iPhone 13, you need to press the volume up button and the power button at the same time. If you’re still having trouble, try turning off your phone and then turning it back on again.
This often fixes minor software glitches that can cause problems like this. If neither of those solutions work, there’s a chance that your phone’s hardware is damaged and needs to be repaired or replaced. If you’ve tried everything else and nothing has worked, take your phone to an Apple Store or authorized repair shop to have it checked out.
How to Take Screenshot on Iphone 13
If you want to take a screenshot on your iPhone 13, there are two ways to do it. First, you can press the power button and the home button at the same time. This will take a screenshot of your current screen and save it to your Camera Roll.
Second, you can use the new AssistiveTouch feature to take a screenshot. To do this, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch and turn on AssistiveTouch. Then, tap the AssistiveTouch icon that appears on your screen and tap Device > More > Screenshot.
It’s easy to take a screenshot on your iPhone 13 Pro. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Volume down button at the same time.
2. Release both buttons when you see the flash of white on your screen. 3. Your screenshot will be saved in your Photos app!