Your Google Pixel 3 phone contains a lot of sensitive and personal data. You may want to transfer files from your Google Pixel 3 to your PC for safekeeping or to free up space on your phone. There are several ways you can do this, including using a USB cable, using Bluetooth, or using a cloud service.
In this article, we’ll show you how to transfer files from your Google Pixel 3 to your PC.
- Plug your phone into your computer using a USB cable
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification
- Select File Transfer on the following screen
- Find the files you want to transfer in the appropriate app, then select them and drag them over to your computer’s window
Google Pixel 3 / 3 XL: How to Transfer Photos/Videos to Computer
How Do I Transfer Files from Pixel to Usb?
If you’re using a Pixel phone, here’s how to transfer files to a USB storage device:
1. Connect the USB storage device to your Pixel phone.
2. On your Pixel phone, open Files by Google .
3. Tap Internal storage or SD card . If you don’t see “Internal storage,” tap Menu and then tap Show internal storage. 4. Find the file you want to transfer and tap it.
To select multiple files, tap them with theicon on each file. To deselect a file,tap it with theicon again. You can also use multiselect gestures: To select several consecutive files, touch and hold the first file until a blue bar appears, then swipe across additional files without lifting your finger from the screen; or to select non-consecutive files, touch and hold one file until a blue bar appears , then quickly tap any other desired files (without swiping).
When finished selecting items for transfer, at the top right of your screen ,tap More > Export . If nothing is selected when tapping More , no action will be taken..
5. In the “Save to” field at the bottom of your screen , choose where you want to save your exported items on your USB storage device (for example: MyFiles > DCIM > Camera). Then tap Export .
How Do I Transfer Pictures from Pixel 3 to a Flash Drive?
If you’re looking to transfer pictures from your Pixel 3 to a flash drive, there are a few different ways you can do it. One way is to connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable and then open the “Files” app on your Pixel 3. From here, you can select the pictures you want to transfer and then copy them onto your computer.
Another way to transfer pictures from your Pixel 3 to a flash drive is by using the Google Photos app. First, open the app and select the album that contains the pictures you want to transfer. Then tap on the three dots in the top right corner and select “Export.”
From here, choose whether you want to export all of the photos in the album or just some of them. Finally, select “USB Storage” as the export location and insert your flash drive into your computer’s USB port. The photos will then be transferred onto your flash drive.
One last thing to keep in mind is that if you’re using a Mac computer, you’ll need to use Android File Transfer in order to copy files from your Pixel 3 onto it.
How Do I Transfer Files from Pixel to Pc Via Bluetooth?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to transfer files from your Pixel phone to your PC via Bluetooth:
1. First, make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on both your Pixel phone and your PC.
2. On your Pixel phone, open the Settings app and tap “Connected devices.”
3. Then, tap “Pair new device.” 4. Your Pixel phone will now begin searching for nearby Bluetooth devices; once it finds your PC, tap on its name in the list of available devices. 5. If prompted, enter the PIN or passcode for your PC; if you don’t have one set up, just leave this field blank.
6. Once paired, open the file or photo that you want to transfer from your Pixel phone to your PC. 7. Tap the Share icon (it looks like an arrow) and select “Bluetooth” from the list of sharing options that appears. 8. Select your PC from the list of available devices and hit “Send.”
The file will now start transferring wirelessly from your Pixel phone to your computer!
Can Google Files Transfer to Pc?
While there are a number of ways to transfer files from your Google account to your PC, the most direct way is through the use of the Google Drive app. This app allows you to access all of the files in your Google Drive account and download them directly to your computer. In order to use this method, you will need to have the Google Drive app installed on your PC.
Once you have the app installed, simply log into your account and select the files that you wish to download. When prompted, choose the location on your computer where you would like the files to be saved and click “OK”. Your selected files will begin downloading and will be saved in the chosen location on your PC.
Google Pixel File Transfer
The Google Pixel is a great phone, but one thing that can be difficult is transferring files to and from the device. In this post, we’ll show you how to transfer files between your Google Pixel and your computer.
First, connect your Google Pixel to your computer using a USB cable.
Then, open the File Manager app on yourPixel. You should see your computer’s name listed under “Devices.” Tap on your computer’s name and then tap on the “Internal storage” or “SD card” option.
Now, find the file that you want to transfer and tap on it. Tap the “Share” button at the bottom of the screen and then select “Bluetooth.” Choose your computer from the list of devices and then tap “Send.”
Your file will now begin transferring! Once it’s finished, you can find it in the corresponding location on your computer.
Assuming you would like a summary of the blog post found at the following link:
The blog post explains how to transfer files from a Google Pixel 3 phone to a PC using a USB cable.
First, the author recommends enabling Developer Options on the phone by going to Settings > About Phone and tapping on the Build Number seven times. Next, connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable and open File Explorer. Finally, find the Pixel 3 under This PC and double click to open it.