Have you ever wondered how to wipe data from iPhone with a broken screen? It’s actually not as difficult as you might think. There are a few different ways that you can do it, and we’ll go over each one in this blog post.
- If you have a broken screen and can’t see anything, you can still wipe your data
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes
- Select your iPhone from the list of devices in iTunes
- Click the Summary tab on the left side of the screen
- In the middle of the Summary screen, click the Restore button
- A pop-up window will appear asking if you’re sure you want to restore your device to factory settings; click Restore to confirm this choice and begin wiping your data clean off of your broken-screened iPhone
How Do I Factory Reset My Iphone If the Screen Doesn’T Work?
When your iPhone’s screen is unresponsive, it can be frustrating. But don’t worry! There are a few ways you can factory reset your iPhone even if the screen doesn’t work.
One way is to use iTunes on your computer. First, make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed. Then, connect your iPhone to your computer with a lightning cable.
Once it’s connected, open iTunes and select your device from the top left corner. Next, click on “Summary” and then “Restore iPhone.” A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm – click “Restore” and wait for the process to finish.
Another way to factory reset your iPhone is through iCloud. This method requires that you have “Find My iPhone” enabled on your device. To do this, go to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone and toggle it on.
Once it’s enabled, go to www.icloud.com/find in any web browser and sign in with your Apple ID credentials. Click on “All Devices” at the top of the page and select your iPhone from the list of devices linked to your account. Finally, click “Erase [device]” and confirm when prompted.
Keep in mind that this will erase all data from your device, so make sure you have backups of important files before proceeding!If neither of these methods work for you, there’s one last option: putting your iPhone into DFU mode (Device Firmware Update). This will erase all software from your device – including the iOS operating system – so only attempt this if absolutely necessary!
To put an iPhone into DFU mode: 1) Connect it to a computer with a lightning cable; 2) Press & hold both the power button & home button simultaneously for 10 seconds; 3) Release only the power button while continuing to hold down the home button until a message pops up in iTunes saying that it has detected an iOS device in recovery mode; 4) At this point, you can release the home button – congratulations, you’ve successfully entered DFU mode! 5) Now open iTunes and select “Restore.”No matter which method you choose, keep in mind that factory resetting an iPhone will erase all data stored on it – so be sure to back up any important files before proceeding!
How Do I Reset My Iphone Without a Screen?
If you’re looking to reset your iPhone without a screen, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, make sure that your iPhone is turned off. Once it’s off, press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time.
Keep holding both buttons until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen. Once you see the Apple logo, release both buttons and allow your iPhone to finish booting up.Once your iPhone has finished booting up, you should see a “Slide to set up” prompt appear on the screen.
From here, simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process. Once you’ve completed setup, your iPhone will be reset and ready to use!
How Do I Erase My Phone If the Screen is Broken?
If your phone screen is broken, you may be wondering how you can erase the device. While it can be difficult to do this if the screen is completely shattered, there are some ways that you can try in order to wipe your phone.One option is to connect your phone to a computer and use Android Debug Bridge (ADB) commands.
This requires that you have debugging enabled on your phone, which can be done by going into the Settings menu and selecting “Developer options.” Once ADB is set up, you can use commands like “adb shell rm -r /data/misc/lock*” to delete files associated with the lock screen. However, this method will not work if your screen is completely unusable.
Another possibility is to factory reset your phone through recovery mode. To do this, you will need to power off your device and then press and hold the volume down and power buttons simultaneously. After a few seconds, you should see the recovery menu appear on your screen.
From here, you can use the volume buttons to navigate through the menus and select “factory reset.” Keep in mind that this will erase all of the data on your device, so make sure that you have backed up any important files beforehand.If neither of these methods work for you, then unfortunately there is not much else that you can do besides taking your phone to a repair shop.
They may be able to replace the screen or perform a software reset for you.
How Can I Unlock My Iphone When the Screen is Broken Without Erasing Data?
If your iPhone’s display is broken, you can still unlock it and access your data using the following method:1. Connect your iPhone to a computer with a USB cable.
2. Open iTunes and select your iPhone from the Devices menu.
3. Click on the Summary tab and then click on the Check for Update button. 4. iTunes will prompt you to download and install the latest iOS software update for your device. 5. Once the software update has been installed, click on the Restore button.
6. iTunes will restore your iPhone to its factory settings, but will not erase any of your data or settings.
How to Erase a Broken iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6s and above
How to Erase Iphone X With Broken Screen And Passcode
If your iPhone X is locked and you can’t remember your passcode, you may think that you’re out of luck. However, there is a way to erase your iPhone X even if you can’t see the screen or enter a passcode. Here’s how:
1. First, make sure that your iPhone X is connected to a power source. If it isn’t, connect it to a power outlet using a Lightning cable.2. Once it’s plugged in, press and hold down the Side button and either volume button for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
3. When the Apple logo appears, let go of the buttons and wait for your iPhone X to boot up. Once it does, you should see the “Connect to iTunes” screen appear on your device.4. Now open up iTunes on your computer (make sure that you have the latest version installed).
You should see your iPhone X pop up in iTunes under the Devices heading.5 .Click on the Summary tab for your device and then click on “Restore iPhone.”
This will erase all of the data from your device, including any passcodes that were set up . Keep in mind that this will also update your device to the latest version of iOS so be sure to back up any important data beforehand..
If you have an iPhone with a broken screen and want to wipe the data from it, there are a few things you can do. One option is to use iCloud to erase the data remotely. Another option is to connect your iPhone to a computer and use iTunes to erase the data.
Finally, if you can’t access your iPhone at all, you can use Apple’s Find My iPhone service to erase the data remotely.