If you’re like me, you have multiple devices that you use to watch your favorite shows on Starz. But what happens when you want to remove a device from your account? In this blog post, I’m going to show you how to remove devices from your Starz account so that you can keep your account secure and tidy.
- Go to the Starz website and log in
- Click on “My Account” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Scroll down to the “Devices” section and click on “Manage Devices”
- Click on the device you want to remove and then click “Remove Device”
How Do I Manage Devices on Starz?
If you’re a Starz subscriber, you can manage your devices in two ways. First, you can visit the Starz website and sign in to your account. Then, click on the “My Account” tab and select “Manage Devices.”
From there, you can add or remove devices associated with your account.
Alternatively, you can download the Starz app on your mobile device and log in with your credentials. Once you’re logged in, tap on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner of the screen.
Then, select “Settings” and tap on “Manage Devices.” From there, you can add or remove devices just like on the website.
How Do I Remove a Device from Starzplay?
If you want to remove a device from your STARZPlay account,
follow the steps below:
- Log into your account on the STARZPlay website.
- Click on the “My Account” tab.
- Under the “Manage Devices” section, click on the device that you want to remove.
- Click on the “Remove Device” button.
How Do I Logout of Starz on My TV?
If you’re trying to log out of the Starz app on your TV,
here’s what you need to do:
- Open up the Starz app on your TV.
- On the main screen, select the profile icon in the top right corner.
- A menu will pop up with different options – select “Log Out” from this menu.
- You will be logged out of your account and taken back to the main screen of the app.
How Do I Delete a Starz Account on My Iphone?
It’s easy to delete your Starz account on your iPhone.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the App Store and find the Starz app.
- Tap on the app, then tap “Delete.”
- Enter your Apple ID password when prompted, then tap “Delete.”
- Your Starz account will now be deleted from your iPhone.
Manage Devices on Starz App
If you’re a Starz subscriber, you can manage your devices and account information right from the Starz app.
Open the Starz app and tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
Tap “Settings” and then select “Manage Devices.” From here, you can view all the devices that are currently authorized to stream content from your Starz account. You can also deauthorize devices that you no longer want to use with your account.
To do this, simply tap the “Deauthorize” button next to the device in question. You can also change your password and email address from this Settings menu. Just tap on either option and enter your new information.
Assuming you want a summary of the blog post titled “How to Remove Devices on Starz”: The blog post explains how to remove devices from your Starz account. First, go to the My Account page on the Starz website and sign in.
Next, click on the “Manage Devices” link. On the Manage Devices page, you will see a list of all the devices that are currently authorized to play content from your account. To remove a device, simply click on the “Remove” button next to it.